VI. C O N F E T T I

Celebrate with people you love,
Celebrate life together

_______________

O U T F I T

I grabbed the balloon from Namjoon's hand and with tape, pasted it on the wall

I grabbed the balloon from Namjoon's hand and with tape, pasted it on the wall. We were decorating the whole enormous living room with tons of decorations. As Hoseok said, "Jimin gives his whole world to us, he deserves the whole world's decorations."

We hung happy birthday flags on the wall, we placed fairy lights around, colorful strips on the ceiling, JIMIN in golden balloons behind the bar, and confetti everywhere. I need to admit Hoseok and I over exaggerated with the decorations, but it's for Jimin. Everything for the cutest person.

"I will play the song when everyone says surprise," Taehyung explained as he prepared his "dj" booth. That consisted on a laptop and some fancy lights we found on their studio. "And you turn the lights Yoongi okay?"

Yoongi agreed as he placed two new bottles of whiskey on the bar. My place for today.

Yes, I once was a bartender, but that's far gone yet Yoongi still remembers. We actually met at the bar I worked in, funny story.

I took a step down the ladder as Namjoon offered his hand for help. "People are already coming," Namjoon said just as I landed on the floor with a jump. "We are expecting 26 people, Jimin's closest friends. The cake is in the bar, when Jimin comes Misun will pull out the cake and place it on top of the counter. I will guide him to the stool and everyone will sing okay?"

We all nodded. Jimin was getting distracted by Jungkook. They went to the movies and then went to buy some clothes. The boys sang him happy birthday in the morning and gave him a few presents hoping he will think it was all. Little does he know we are throwing him the best decorated party ever.

"What present did you gave Jimin?" I asked as I hid the candles under the counter.

Taehyung raised his hand. "I gave Jimin a pair of sunglasses and a colorful tie."

"Oh I know Jiminie loves a good relaxing time so I got him a bath kit and some candles," Hoseok said as he threw confetti on the floor. "RM gifted him some albums, Jungkook a picture frame and a nice hat."

Seokjin came out of the kitchen and sat on the long couch in front of the tv. "I bought him lotion. We now have matching lotions."

"I gave him a pair of speakers," Yoongi stood next to me as he tried to open the box of confetti poppers. "What did you got him Misun?"

I smiled to myself. "I got him 3 tickets to the ballet."

"Oh! Misun!" Hobi turned to me. "That's a fantastic idea! I never thought of it."

I will take Jimin to a ballet performance when we get to Paris. I knew he loves to see this kind of stuff so I got us tickets and an extra one for a guest.