XXXVIII. B R E A K F A S T

After everything, I know this:
There is a reason why I am here

- MHN

___________

O U T F I T

It has been a day since we returned from the tour

It has been a day since we returned from the tour. I spent yesterday sleeping and watching dramas. Relaxing and not worrying about anything. It was pretty calm. I wanted to text or call Jungkook, but I know he's taking a break from everything too. I don't want to bother him at least in the morning, he's probably still sleeping anyway.

Today I was going to meet my sister and brother for breakfast, which I was very excited about.

I parked the car just outside the restaurant and strolled inside the place as the strong smell of cinnamon hit my nose. This café is well known in Seoul for their delicious treats and coffee. My family used to come here a lot, but specially during winter when they serve their famous hot chocolate.

Sometimes I wish we could all come as a family again.

I pulled my jean jacket closer and looked around the tables searching for my siblings. We agreed to meet here at 9 o'clock, I was very excited to see them again after the tour. I have been trying to talk to them during these past months, just some messages and maybe weekly facetime calls with Gina, but Duho is more busy with school.

He hasn't been able to sleep well with guard as well. He just sents pics of him at the hospital and we reply with words of encouragement. We know he is tired, but it's what he loves and we will help him no matter what.

"Misun!" Duho smiled at me from afar as he stood beside the table where Gina was sitting.

My face brightened at their sight as I jogged towards them, immediately giving Duho a strong hug. "Duho!"

He chuckled and patted my back. "Hello little bean."

I stepped back as he ruffled my hair with his large hand. Gina came towards me and gave me a side hug as I surrounded her arm with mine. "You guys! I am so happy to see you!"

"Us too! Sit down, we already ordered something for us three," Gina said just before giving me a soft kiss on my temple.

"Sounds great." We sat down and I couldn't control my emotions, I was smiling all the way.

"So now you are an idol or what?" Duho asked making himself comfortable in his chair.

I rolled my eyes, resting my elbows over the table. "Kinda?"

"We missed you so much," Gina sighed giving my hand a soft squish. "Everytime we got together we talked about you and what would you have said if you were with us."