LXIV. R E V E A L

Ohana means family. And family means no ones gets left behind.

____________

O U T F I T

"If it's a girl," Duho started to explain as he held the pink pin on his hand

"If it's a girl," Duho started to explain as he held the pink pin on his hand. "I will shave my head."

I could hear my aunts gasp the moment those words left his lips.

"That's not necessary," Gina pointed out making Duho frown.

"It is for me!" he defended making us all laugh.

Today we were hosting a small family event for Gina to do the gender reveal of the baby and we invited the closest members of the family. I organized it myself, so I was pretty excited. We had blue and pink pins for us to pick, a dessert bar, hot chocolate, plenty of snacks and beautiful decorations that me and my cousins hung up yesterday night.

We rarely see my Mom's side... but Dad's side of the family are closer to us. They are the best aunts someone could ask for. The two are married and with children.

My older aunt Duri, has two kids: Bora (oldest and has around Gina's age) She is married and expecting her first child a month before Gina. Gina and her are pretty close, grew up together.

Then goes Joowon, (Duho's age) she is currently working in the fashion industry. I already told her about Dior's runway and she was smiling the entire time. Me and her have been pretty close since we were little, she was the very loud girl as I stood beside her quietly smiling.

Then we have my aunt named Ari, the youngest.

Ari has one child and his name is Hyunjin. You could know him from the group Stray Kids. (A.N: Yes, they are cousins in this fanfiction and nobody can stop me😈) We both got into jyp together but I left a couple of years later.

Socialmedia exploted the moment they found out we were cousins. It was rather funny than stressful. I uploaded a picture when we were kids and the fans went crazy.

And my two amazing grandparents that we all adore, joined us as well. Grandpa has been asleep for an hour in the living room and my grandma taking care of Mini, they are an adorable duo. Mini loves her.

The party was held in my aunt's, Duri's house, which is pretty big. They live in a really wealthy neighborhood.

"If Duho shaves his head so will I," Hyunjin added gaining a slap on his back from me. "OW!"

"Over my dead body," I muttered. His hair is gorgeous and I won't let that happen to him. Not under my watch.

Joowon laughed holding Hyunjin cheeks with her hands. "Our precious boy. Be thankful you got two amazing cousins that love you."