I. R E U N I O N

Be a friend in the storm, in the night and be the sun to give them light.

_______________

O U T F I T

I picked up my bag and waved goodbye to the driver

I picked up my bag and waved goodbye to the driver. I closed the door before beginning to walk across the street. The black van slowly, but surely, turned to the other street leaving me alone in the Seoul streets. October had just started and I could feel the cold breeze hitting my neck and face, I could imagined my rosy cheeks starting to bloom.

I sighed and turned my phone on. 11:30 am

He told me he was on his way 15 minutes ago... I hope he gets there on time not like last time he got 30 minutes late making me look like a loner for half an hour. I made my way to the cafe, stepped inside and looked around the cozy atmosphere. People chatting, friends laughing, the barista making the best coffee ever, oh and the strong smell of glory. Where there's coffee, it's home.

My eyes wondered around as I stood beside the door, and there he was. Right in the corner, hiding from all the people. Black cap, black t-shirt, and a gray jacket. He seemed concentrated on his phone as he slightly frowned right after I felt mine buzz.

Sugaaa: Yo. Where are you?

I smiled to myself and walked to the dork and his phone. "11:30 I'm here. So are we playing hide and seek? Why so hidden?"

Yoongi raised his eyes to meet mine. He automatically smiled showing his cute gums as he sat straight, leaving his phone aside. His grin always makes me feel happy.

"Oh you know me. Just in time," He patted the table a couple of times telling me to sit down. "Well actually, it's 11:32 soo...."

I took my seat in front of him and chuckled. "At least I wasn't 30 minutes late like you sir."

He looked offended, but couldn't contain his laughter. "When are you going to forgive me?"

"Oh I'll think of a way later," I answered. "How are you?"

"I'm great, I just got out of a meeting with the producers and they seemed happy with the songs," He began to explain as he moved his hands. "We"ll have a meeting next week to see other stuff, but yeah, I couldn't be better."

I was so proud of Yoongi. He is the most hard working person I know, he puts extra attention in everything and takes the time to make it perfect. I haven't had time to see him that often, he is in the studio all day, working, interviews and doing other projects. He made time to see me today, by pure magic. For the last couple of months we have only communicated via texts or sometimes facetime were he shows me the songs he has written and asks for my help, which I don't understand why cuz they are perfect. He's in one of the most popular kpop groups, he has a busy schedule.