XXXI. C O F F E E

"Where do you want to go?" He asked as we got into the van. It was our first day in Amsterdam and Yoongi & I decided to have brunch together. Our plan was to get breakfast, but he convinced me to change the hour so he could sleep more. Which I gladly agreed. We arrived yesterday night and were exhausted.

"I don't know," I answered. "I didn't look for coffee places before coming."

He sighed and pulled his phone out. "I saw this cute coffee place that I thought you would like." He passed the location to the staff driver and we headed off.

"Awww," I poked his ribs making him frown at my sudden action. "You thought of me?"

He rolled his eyes and adjusted his black cap, his face showed pure disgust. "I know you like cute coffee places. That's all."

I kept on a big smile. "What a good friend you are."

"I am."

We arrived at our destination and Yoongi did know me well. The place was big enough for 15 people and gave a homey vibe which is almost a must at my favorite cafes. Several plants were placed around the room, the marble bar caught my attention as the baristas prepared the drinks and pastries behind it. The walls were all white except for a brick wall. I saw the variety of pastries that they presented, making my stomach rumble.

"I'll order. Do you want a latte?" Yoongi asked as he walked up to the cashier.

"Yes please."

"What do you want with your drink?"

"Surprise me," I nodded and sat down on a table beside the window facing the street. It was a calm Wednesday here in Amsterdam. The weather was cold, but bearable,  just perfect.

I brought my phone out my black purse and noticed a couple of messages.

J U N G K O O K

Jungkook: do you have any plans for today?

Jungkook: I mean. Hi.

Jungkook: how are you?

I chuckled at his cute messages.

You: Hello 👋🏼

You: I am great. I am out with Yoongi right now. But I have no plans later. Why?

Jungkook: Nothing... just wondering...

You: tell meee

Jungkook:  no

You: 🥺

"Here you go," Yoongi sat beside me and placed our drinks on the table. "The cheesecake and macaroons are on their way."

"Oh wow. Since when do you order such nice pastries?"

"They were the only ones I knew their name," He replied as he took a sip of his black coffee.

"Hey by the way Jungkook asked me if I was available later, but didn't tell me why... do you have any idea what's he planning?" I asked as I brought my cup closer, leaving my phone beside. The boys rarely know what all the others will be doing in their free time. Sometimes they get together, to have a drink or some will work out. Depends on the day. In some occasions they mention in the chat what they will do and invite the rest.