LXVII. T A T T O O S

Permanently yours

____________

O U T F I T

"What did you do during your vacations, Jin?" I asked as Hobi, Seokjin and I walked on the hallway in BigHit's building

"What did you do during your vacations, Jin?" I asked as Hobi, Seokjin and I walked on the hallway in BigHit's building. Us three arrived earlier so we had some coffee together and talked about our break.

"You know what I'm gonna say," he answered pointing his coffee at me.

"Fishing?" I asked stepping inside the elevador. He used to explain to us how excited he was to go fishing, he truly likes it. When we were on tour he anxiously waited for the time where he could go fishing.

He nodded proudly. "Exactly. I insisted to my dad and brother to join me and then I cooked it with my lovely mother. I brought a couple of fish as well if you want to taste my fishing skills."

"Jin and his passion for fishing," Hoseok sighed pressing the floor button. "Never gets old."

There was a long pause before Jin spoke, as if he was waiting to mention something. "I heard Jungkook slept at your place last night," Seokjin pointed out just as the doors closed.

I almost spit my coffee as both of them gave me a mischievous smirk.

They know everything about each other, but didn't expect them to know about this.

"Yes, he did."

We woke up at 8:30 am as the meeting was at 10:00. Took me around 5 minutes to wake him up while he burrowed is face in the pillow, I didn't know he was such a heavy sleeper. He finally woke up until I jumped over him catching him off guard. Jungkook made me breakfast claiming to make the best scrambled eggs in the world, which turned out... flat, but surprisingly delicious. He left my place earlier as he had to go home, change and get picked by one of their managers.

Hobi gave my arm a slight push. "Ohhh."

Jin laughed as something came in mind. "He told us he stepped on crap as well, actually, he sent a picture to our chat."

Hoseok agreed laughing. "It was so big."

I chuckled rolling my eyes. "He sent a picture?!"

Hobi nodded taking his phone out. "Wanna see?"

"Not thank you," I declined politely.

The elevator doors opened and revealed Mary standing a meter away as she stared at a couple of papers she had on hand. I haven't seen her in so long, I bet she has been working very hard.

We stepped off the elevator as I waved hello to her. "Hey Mary!"

"We'll head to the meeting." The boys gave her a short bow and started walking towards the room the meeting was being held in.