CHAPTER 55- Jealous Zayn!

AN AFFECTIONATE WORD RESULTS IN A SMILE!

We're all going through a tough time
Most of us have lost our loved ones
Most of us have given up hope
So be a star and shine bright
Let your brightness brighten the lives of others
Use your words wisely
Help someone come out of a dark place
Give someone hope
Be kind, Be kind, Be kind!

______________

I would like to dedicate this chapter to Zayan who has been a very kind soul and has read my book because of his sisters and gave me a lovely feedback. I apologize for the late appreciation but you should know your gift and your words meant a lot to me. Thank you so much Z, hope you enjoy this chapter!

______________

Well, this is awkward!

I was so confident not too long ago and told Zayn that Ill be hanging out with Aahil from now on till they dont forgive him and accept him, but now that Im actually doing that, it just feels plain weird.

I cant seem to find my voice and say something to make the situation less awkward, and Aahils not helping either by just sitting and straight up looking at me with a very evil smile plastered on his very evil face.

After finishing off half his sandwich while enjoying my misery, he finally decided to speak, "Youre literally behaving like we dont already know each other, loosen up you little chipmunk" he teased, and offered me the other half of his sandwich which I gladly accepted, as I know what an amazing chef his mum is.

"It just feels weird eating alone with you and not having the rest of the idiots with us" I said, kind of missing the rest of them.

"But you shouldnt feel weird, were partners in crime remember?" he questioned, making me smile at the memories of us doing crazy stuff throughout our lives, the most recent one being where we broke into Inayahs house to threaten chub chubz.

"Ah, those were the days" I stated, replaying the memories in my head.

Aahil gave me a knowing smile, and I already knew what hed say next, "Hard work forever pays" typical Aahil.

We both laughed and said in unison, "Now I see you in a better place"

And just like that, we were back to normal!

**********************

"So, youre sharing sandwiches now huh?"

I rolled my eyes, already annoyed of the conversation I will be having with Zayn. "Can you blame me though, after knowing what an amazing chef Aahils mum is?"

"My mum cooks better than his, but you never share anything with me" he complained, making his jealousy very obvious.

"Well, you never offered" I answered back.

"I shouldn't have to offer you, you want something, you take it. And besides, thats not the point and you know it" he said, sounding irritated, that makes 2 of us.

Sighing, I shut my locker and turned to give him my full attention, "What's the point then, please explain it to me"

"You can't be spending time with someone else while were engaged Ayesha" he said in all seriousness, I know he's serious when he uses my full name.

I let out a very frustrated sigh, "He's my friend Zayn, even though we fight the most but he's like another me and I feel comfortable with him. And besides, he's your cousin, shouldn't you feel more at ease that I'm with him and not some random stranger?"