CHAPTER 34- It's Show Time!

"Make it a habit to say Alhamdulillah, especially during difficult moments. Especially during confusing moments. Especially during overwhelming and stressful and intense moments. Especially when you so much want to say something else. You are a Muslim- discipline yourself to do and say only that which pleases Allah; no matter how you feel within. And this isn't to disregard how you feel, rather this is to help you manage how you feel. Allah's plan is perfect and He only does what's best for us so Trust Him and know He doesn't burden a soul than it can bear. 'If you are grateful, I will give you more' (Surah Ibrahim, Ayah 7) Alhamdulillah always"

__________

Have you ever been in a situation with your family where every single person is very serious and all you wanna do is roll on the floor and burst out laughing?

Yeah, that same exact situation is now taking place at my home right now. I'm trying my best to make weird faces to control my laughter while my parents are staring down at Omar, he looks like he's on the verge of crying!

Uh, could someone lend me a camera please?

Now the real question over here is, am I being cruel? And the honest answer to that question is, NO! Because who in the world forgets to tell their own sister that they are getting married?

"Omar, would you care to explain this?" Baba gritted out, he surely looked way too angry than I expected him to.

"D-d-d-dad" Mar managed to say, he looked freaked out. Why is he scared though, he didn't do anything right?

"No point in asking him anything uncle Aamir, I'll explain you everything" Sarah sobbed out, she was still on her knees and sniffing.

Mum got up from her seat and went beside Sarah, "sweetheart, get off the floor first, it's very cold". She held Sarah's hand and guided her to the couch and told her to sit, handing her some tissue to wipe her tears.

Yes, my mother is the sweetest person on earth!

Baba told Yasir to get Sarah a glass of water, he then walked to the other side of the couch where Sarah was sitting and waited for her to 'calm down'.

I saw Ayman walking towards me and the first thought that came in my mind was... RUN, but before I could even take a step backwards, he caught my hand and whispered, "This is your doing right?"

I put a hand on my heart and pretended to look offended, "Ay, do you really think..."

"Yes" he cut me off, "don't even try to deny it" he said, I think I should just shut up for now because he really looks mad.

"Okay look, just chill and enjoy the drama okay?" I pleaded him, hope he doesn't argue on that and keeps his mouth shut for now.

He huffed and crossed his arms across his chest like a grumpy child, I let out a sigh in relief and we turned our attention to a now calm Sarah.

"I knew something like this would happen, but I still had faith you wouldn't do such a thing to me" Sarah spoke while looking at Mar, with a very shaky voice, I have to give her a bonus for that!

Baba looked at Omar again with his jaw clenched, "I think it's time for you to speak now" he gritted out.

Mar swallowed his spit and looked very scared, he then looked at me with pleading eyes. Wait what? He's looking at me? Like he wants me to save him?

Whoosh, you asking the wrong person here mate!

"Yes Omar" Sarah suddenly cried out, startling everyone in the room. I do feel a little guilty now though, but that's only for Inayah. I didn't mean for her to go through all this but its high time she knows about the real me through this façade.