CHAPTER 35- Trips and Superman!

Chapter dedicated to Shahla Fairooz! You are the most amazing reader who has a really kind and beautiful heart. Thank you once again for your kind words love❤

**********

They asked me if I'm waiting for "The One"
Can I tell you a secret? I'm not!
You don't need someone to encourage you and support you in every step of your life. Someone to heal your broken heart. Someone to make you feel happy, strong and beautiful. Someone to make you feel wanted. Someone to tell you they love you to be loved.
You know why? Because the only someone you need is yourself! The only person who has you back is you.
YOU ARE THE ONE!
Your 'Special Someone' has already been chosen for you by the Almighty, and He/She will come in your life no matter what. But till then, be your own 'Special Someone', your own 'The One'.
"Maybe instead of looking for your other half, we should be piecing ourselves back together"  

__________

Do you know what the best thing about holidays is?

That you get to chill the whole day in your room, with your PJ's on while you watch your favorite series and have junk food. It is certainly NOT waking up early in the morning at 11:30am and going on a family trip!

"Ayesha get up already" Yas yelled for the 5th time since morning, disturbing my precious sleep. "We're all ready to go and even finished having our breakfast, and there you are still lazily lying on the couch" just as he said that, a pillow came flying and hit my head.

"Not my fault I want to enjoy the last moments of sleep in my house" I answered without opening my eyes and rubbing my head.

"You make it sound like you're leaving this house forever" Ayman said, jumping over the couch and sitting on my legs.

"Ayyy get up you fat monkey, you're so heavy" I yelled at my idiotic twin still keeping my eyes shut. When I didn't hear any laughter or movements in the room, I opened my right eye to see what they're up to.

Bad idea Ayesha!

The moment I opened my eyes, I was welcomed with a splash of water which drenched my favorite superman PJ's.

"NOOO" I yelled, finally getting off the couch, I saw Omar holding an empty glass in his hand and a stupidly annoying smirk plastered on his face. "Oh bro, you are so dead! First you throw me in the pool last week at freaking 2am and now you splash wa..." I looked down to my white t-shirt which was now... Orange?

"Why the hell is the water orange?" I questioned with a confused look.

"Who said its water?" he answered, more like questioned back with the same stupidly annoying smirk on his face.

He bloody splashed orange juice on me!

He turned around and started walking towards the kitchen all satisfied with what he did, but im not letting him go so easily. His eyes were not on me and I took this as a chance to jump on his back, making the orange juice smudge on his plain white t-shirt as well.

"Ugh, get off me Ay! I just had a shower, you're spoiling my clothes too" he tried his best to get me off him but I held onto him tighter and also messed his perfectly styled hair. Serves him right!

When I was satisfied, I got off his back and smirked at him, "Ewww Omar, you look so... Orange. Go have a shower... Again!" with that, I turned around and headed to my room, leaving a very pissed off Omar at the back.

And the stupidly annoying smirk...? Long gone!

******

"Are we there yet?"