CHAPTER 6- Barbie

"If only you knew how special you are to HIM. So much so, that HE had demanded that you are protected in every way, Hijab being one of them. So much so, that HE has placed Jannah beneath your feet. so much so, that HE sent HIS greatest creation (The Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) to show men how to treat you. So much so, that the Most Merciful has dedicated a whole chapter of His words to you (Surah An-Nisaa). HE has valued you; HE has elevated your worth; HE has beautified your existence" -Women of Islam, don't cheapen your soul to a value any less!

"AYESHAAAAAA" Ayman screaming my name as always, but wait what did I do this time? "You little midget, I swear I won't spare you this time."

Wow, I'm seriously getting used to being woken up by people screaming their heads off at me, especially Ay! The thing is that I don't remember what I did this time, but I'm sure I did do something.

Sliding down the stairs through the banister, I was trying to think of what could make him that angry in the early morning.

I ran towards the kitchen and opened the back door quickly running towards the garden. Ay came through the back door and his eyes searched for me, when he caught me hiding behind 1 of the tree's he walked slowly towards me with an evil smirk. WHAT? Oh no! I know that look, it means trouble.

Now I don't really understand what I did and I don't understand what's going on right now, I AM BLANK! (A/N: By BLANK I'm pointing out the person who is always blank, if you are reading this you know who you are)

You see, waking up at 6am and running around like a maniac around the whole house doesn't actually bring you back to your senses. My brain was still sleeping.

Ay came closer to me and grabbed me by my shoulders moving me backwards, "Ay, I swear in the name of pizza that whatever you think I did is not what I did you think".

He stopped, giving me a dumb look and said, "You don't make sense" he moved a little forward; with me moving backward and the evil look was back on his face "I think you just need to wake up baby sis"

Aaand splash! He pushed me in the freaking pool on a Monday morning at 6am in this cold weather. I gathered all my strength and swam to the top only to find out that I'm unable to see a thing, "AAAHHH" I screamed at the top of my lungs and heard Ay shouting at me, "AYYY shut up! Why are you screaming like an idiot?"

"I'm blind, I can't see anything" I shrieked to which he replied "remove your hair from your face stupid"

I sighed in relief to know my eye sight is perfect. Ay gave me a questioning look which made me confused and then I remembered that I did something that I don't remember. Gosh my brain is so confusing.

"AYESHA" he gritted out, "why are there Barbie posters all over my room?"

"Oh thaaat, Ya Allah! I thought it was something big" my words made his face go red.

"Not that big! NOT THAT BIG! My bloody white stainless room is now a pink freaking Barbie fantasy"

"Come on silly, it's just Barbie posters. You know how much I hate all these girly stuff, I only put them in your room because the last time gran came, she gave me the posters as my birthday present and now that she's coming back tomorrow, shell want to see them somewhere" I answered in a duh tone.

He was trying so hard to control himself and took a big deep breath and asked in a very calmly irritating tone "so why my room?"

"okay, so basically my room has become a museum full of superman and a few of my professionally amazing art drawings, and look at the positive thing, gran hates you and what's a better way of getting on her good side?" I said wiggling my eyebrows at him.

"I'd prefer having all my clothes changed to Barbie costumes than even trying to be on her good side" Ay said in the most annoying way.

"Oh wait, she gave me a Barbie costume too remember, you can keep that big brother" I tapped his shoulder and walked away.

"Ayeshaaa hurry up we're getting late" I heard Yasir yelling and shoved the last piece of sandwich in my mouth. No one lets me eat peacefully, like seriously people you got to start your day with loads of food right?

I rushed to the car and saw Yasir and Ayman sitting at the back, wow they left the front seat for me? I kissed baba and mum on their cheeks saying Salaam and sat in the car.

Omar sped up the road and I turned to look at him and teased, "Eh eh someone's looking like a man today with that beard huh?"

He gave me a sideways glance and said with a smirk "don't I always look like a man?"

"My brothers and their stupid smirks" I said shaking my head and heard Ay and Yasir say from the back in unison "our sister and her evil smiles".

"I think it's time for you to get married" I squeak with a clap out of the blue which caused Omar to stop the car with a jerk.

"What-who I mean WHAT?" Omar said looking so confused.

"Awe look who's being all shy and stuttering" I said shoving his shoulder slightly with a huge grin on my face.

"Keep dreaming lil sis, it's not going to happen anytime soon!"

He started the car again but the conversation didn't end here. My new mission is to find a sister-in-law for myself.

We reached school and I hugged Omar, saying my Salaam I came out of the car and saw Yasir fixing his bag. Yasir hates it when I even talk to him in public so I went and kissed him on his cheek and quickly walked away leaving him all furious. I love irritating him!

When I entered the hallway I saw a crowd by my locker, moving forward I saw balloons and cards stuck on it. There was also a bouquet of flowers, what the hell is going on?

I turned to see Ay's locker but there was nothing there, so it's certainly not my birthday!

"Get a life people, this place belongs to mwah" everyone started moving after I said that apart from a few; and guess who those 'Few' people were? Yup you guessed right, they're none other than the 3 jerks, Aadil and diya.

"Salaaaaaam, why do you guys look so gloomy? Oh yah, before I forget I got 58% in the math test last week so unfortunately I'll be having extra classes every Mondays and Thursdays so I won't get to see the football practice today and our Thursday coffee plan is cancelled and OH MY DAYS I JUST REMEMBERED I'M SUPPOSED TO GIVE YOU GUYS A SILENT TREATMENT!" I ended yelling at all of them.

"Ay we're sorry, please just forgive us" Aadil said in that sweet soft voice and then added "look what we all did for you" he turned me around to face my locker which was full of balloons and cards and flowers.

"Ay, I'll get you free pizza the whole week" I turned to look at Bilal who said that and replied "now that is what you call an apology, make that two weeks Bilal and you're all forgiven"

They all agreed to my offer and had satisfied grins on their faces. We were just about to leave for our classes when someone decided to speak or rather interfere in our conversation.

"You guys treat her like a queen when she's not even meant to be treated as a princess" and guess who this jerk was? Yup you're right; it's none other than Mr. too cool for school ZAYN IBRAHIM FAROOK!!!

Wow you're all getting better at my guess games huh?

Zayn walked away with a smirk on his face but he doesn't know that AYESHA AAMIR KARIM is so going to wipe that stupid smirk away very soon, but let me tell you it's not going to be good at all.

Hey troubles, I'm so sorry for the delay but as promised I updated today. I actually wrote the whole chapter today only for you lovely people. I know, I'm the best and awesome blah blah blah. kidding, your sweet words encourage me to write more with all my heart so thank you all. don't forget to vote and comment
AYESHA❤