CHAPTER 47- What If?

'I know I took a while, but I had a lot to do and because you guys love me a lot (obviously) I know you'll forgive me for delaying the update, (obviously again) love ya'll.
Now before any of you reads this chapter, I would ADVICE YOU TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY!'
AYESHA❤

"Keep encouraging others, because your words may be the only pillars of strength for someone who is pulling themselves up to stand again. Always be willing to uplift and help others sincerely!"

**********************

Oh no, Zayn is here!

Did he tell his parents about the incident last night?

Am I back in their bad books?

Will they forgive me this time?

Oh no, what if they tell my parents?

I am so dead!

Okay Ay relax, you're not scared of anyone!

But I am scared of getting grounded...... again.

Okay this is what I'm gonna do, ill go downstairs and greet them and be super nice to them and show them my good side through my behavior so they don't even doubt me the slightest bit. They wont believe a single word Zayn says after my kind hospitality.

"Ayeshaaa" someone called from downstairs.

Okay, here it comes!

I walked downstairs with the best smile I could muster and entered the living room like a normal person. I first chose to glare at Zayn for 3 whole seconds and then greeted his parents politely, I could see Ayman frowning at me from the corner of my eyes but I couldn't deal with him now. I have more important matters at hand, like making sure my parents don't ground me after what Zayns parents tell them... or have already told them...

No no no, always think positive Ay!

Well theyre smilimg at me for now, so I guess that's supposed to make me feel better?

A little chit chat later, we (the children) were sent out of the room because apparently the adults had something important to discuss, hopefully its not about what I did to zayn the other night. Or anything that involves me getting into trouble, again.

The moment we stepped out of the room, Ayman pulled me away from the rest of them and took me upstairs to his room, whats up with him?

He shut the door behind us and then turned around to glare at me, "Are you insane, I thought you hated him?"

"Uh firstly, I hate all 'hims' excluding the ones in my family and secondly who's this 'him' you talk about anyways?" I question Ay in confusion.

"Zayn you idiot" he answres, quite frustrated.

I frowned up at him in confusion, "what are you on about Ay?"

"Don't tell me you don't know what's happening downstairs?" when he noticed the blank expression on my face, he frowned and took a step back.

It's like something finally clicks to him, his face turns from angry to confused, then to shocked and his eyes go wide in a matter of seconds, "you have no idea why they're here do you?"

He knows something, he definitely knows something!

The idiots face says it all!

I take a step forward and poke my finger to his chest and with what I guess is a deathly whisper, I say, "Ayman Aamir Karim, I'll give you only 3 seconds to answer my next question... what are you hiding from me?"