CHAPTER 21- Violent Aadil

So most of you answered the question correctly but I'm dedicating this chapter to the person who answered it first!
peacefulservant
******

" When Allah tests you it is never to destroy you. When He removes something in your possession it is only in order to empty your hands for an even greater gift"

******

Too shocked to even move, I stood right at the door entrance, leaving no space for anyone to enter or exit.

"People are waiting Ay, come sit down" Aadil spoke up and I managed to move aside and sit next to him.

"Just how?" I voiced out my shock, I still couldn't believe that Aadil, my Dil Dil, the person who was always full of positivity, the person who was everyone's favorite, even the teachers loved him, the person who always had a smile on his face, was in the DETENTION class?

This is just too much to take in, this is the definition of IMPOSSIBLE!

Maybe they mistook him for Aahil, because they look so similar, yeah that must be it! They mistook him for his twin and poor Aadil has to suffer because of his not-so-poor twin brother.

Before Dil could say anything, I abruptly stood up and walked towards the front desk and banged it which caused Mrs. Jones to slightly jump and look at me with irritation.

Mrs. Marina Jones was our detention teacher who was the female incarnation of Voldemort, except, she didn't have a flat nose. She was that dramatically cunning and evil teacher who never had a smile on her face, she never favored any student and didn't even get along with the school staff too. Everyone was scared of her, literally everyone, EXCEPT ME- The Ayesha Karim.

She was the living definition of EVIL!

When I noticed her evil eyes were silently trying to kill me, I found myself glaring at her which caused her to slightly frown, "get back to your place RIGHT NOW" she gritted out, I must agree, she does look scary, but do I care? Hell NAH!

"Not until you tell me why Aadil is in the detention class instead of Aahil" I said, still glaring at her.

"Maybe you should go ask Aadil himself why he punched his own brother continuously in the parking lot" she answered straightaway.

To say that I was shocked, would be an understatement!

Aadil...

Punched...

Aahil???

Isn't it supposed to be opposite?

I turned around with a shocked plus questioning look on my face to look at Aadil, who FYI was looking at anything but me.

So he DID do it!

I walked back to his desk silently and sat beside him, still in my shocked stance, I didn't realize when Bilal and Yazaan entered the detention class until one of them groaned... in pain?

"f**k, that hurt" Bilal groaned again when Yazaan held the ice pack by his lip for him. Why is his lip bleeding?

Can someone please splash some water on my face because this situation is confusing as hell?

"Did you punch him too?" I questioned a very nervous looking Aadil who was trying his very best to avoid my gaze.

"Uh yeah..." he answered quite nervously while looking down at the table like its color would fade away if he continuously stares at it.