CHAPTER 24- Sorry!

This is a reminder to all the awesome people reading this book!
I want to tell all of you that you are all beautiful inside and out. Don't look for flaws in yourselves and appreciate the beauty Allah has given you. Be happy for what you are, appreciate what you have and thank your Lord for everything. You are BEAUTIFUL! Allah has made you BEAUTIFUL! Always remember, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

******  

People in my school are ES TEE YOU PID- STUPID!

You know why? Oooh I would love to tell you why, Sooo... it's just been 1 bloody day Daniel has arrived and bloody everyone, YES literally EVERY single bloody human in our school is a bloody fan of him.

Sorry with the 'bloody' but I'm bloody mad!

Wherever I go, they are stupid people praising him. Like hello idiots, can I tell you what disasters he's caused in my life?

Maybe I can make an article on him so people are aware of the real him.

I'll name it DDDD, Devil Daniels Dangerous Disasters!

Hmmm, not a bad thought!

"Thinking about me trouble?" And there you go, you know the phrase 'mention the devil and the devil appears'? Yah buttt, I didn't even mention him, I just thought about him.

"Yes D, of course I'm thinking about you, but I can't put my thoughts into actions because unfortunately Scar's sister does not live in Manchester" I replied making a sad face and shut my locker with a loud bang.

I looked at his face and his eyebrows were scrunched up in confusion, "D?" was all he asked, didn't he listen to what I added after I said D? This human is unbelievable!

"Ahuh, D for Devil" and there we go with that look again, that look I saw on his face yesterday at the cafeteria, that look which he covered up with a joke very easily, that look which was never seen on his face before, well never by me.

He's hurt!

Is it me who hurt him?

Again

******

So I feel that I'm feeling a little too much, does that even make sense?

I don't know why, but when I saw that look on Daniels face at school, I felt guilty, which is so NOT good for my health.

So I decided to speak to Yas about it because he's the sensible one, I opened his door slowly and saw him at his study table as usual doing some work.

"What did you do Ay?" Yas spoke, making me jump a little. He didn't even look at me, in fact he had his back towards me and yet he knew it was me?

"How did you know it's me?" I asked out of curiosity.

He finally stopped what he was doing and stood up from his chair, he had a small smile on his face while he walked towards me and said, "you only come to my room for two things, when you want to cause some trouble or you did something which is eating you up and you want to talk about it" he said while I chuckled at how well he knows me, "and obviously if it was a prank, you wouldn't have come if I was in the room so it's definitely something you did which is eating you up" he finished with a victorious smile and raised his eyebrows at me.

"Okay" I sighed in defeat and continued, "so um... I um... I didn't... um..." well done Ay, you're so confident.

"Oh for the love of tomatoes can you please say it" Yas groaned.

"Ewww, I don't like tomatoes at all" I protested which made Yas groan again, "Okay chill, I'm saying it" he sat down on his bed and crossed his arms. "Ummm, do you think I'm rude?" I didn't know what to say so I just went with the question which has been bugging me since yesterday.