CHAPTER 23- Daniel

Dedicating this chapter to notjustarandomhijabi
She's one special person who has inspired me to write, Go and check out her book right now, its amazinggg and so is she❤

---

"When your heart is filled with ache, And your brain filled with thought, And your eyes filled with reminiscence, And your tongue filled with words, Fill your papers with ink, And your Prayers with Supplication" --ALIA

******

WHAT ON EARTH IS HE DOING HERE?

Okay Ay, calm down, breath in... and out.

After my 'calming down session', I took in a deep breath and glared at the one person I despise the most in my life, "what are you doing here Daniel?" I questioned him, but of course, instead of answering he chose to smirk.

Why are all jerks like that?

And why are they only jerks in my life?

And why do they always have to smirk?

And- uggghhh forget, like you guys will actually answer my questions and solve my jerk problems!

Sooo... meet Daniel (in my opinion don't even think about meeting him, you'll regret even breathing the same air as him) anyways, Daniel is my dads' best friends son, he used to be my neighbor as well.

About 2 years back his family shifted to turkey to expand their business or something, that day was the best day of my life!

He was/is one spoilt brat, now you might be wondering what he's done to me that I despise him the most.

He used to annoy the hell out of me and steal my favorite things, for example if he gets to know that I love a particular thing, then whoosh, he steals it and I never get to see it again.

He's stolen a few of my pets too and for that I also reported him to the cops a few times, but unfortunately they never found anything in his room or house.

Now that I come to think of it, maybe he buried them in his backyard, and sold my pets away.

"I see you still haven't gotten over me yet trouble" wha- I- uggghhh... I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize I've been staring at him all this time, more like glaring at him and silently trying to kill him.

"yeah you're right" I said which made him raise his eyes a little bit, "I still haven't gotten over you yet" his eyes went wide like he couldn't believe what he just heard, "I still want to kill you mercilessly for a thousand times and each time using a different and more dreadful way" I finished while still trying to calm myself.

"Oh, you flatter me Ayesha" he spoke once again with a smirk.

"And you disgust me Daniel, now would you like to enlighten me why your annoying self is here?" I questioned him which made his smirk turn into an evil grin, oh no, this can't be good!

"I'm Inayah's cousin"

"WHAAATTT?" ummm, did I say that out too loud? Guess I did because now most of the guests are looking at me curiously, a few of them are also giving me looks like I'm insane. Little do they know that it's Daniel who needs serious mental treatment!

"I know I know, you're just really happy to have me back. Don't worry, I'm not going anytime soon, in fact... I'm here for good" he spoke his last words and walked away before I could say anything or grab the knife which was resting by the cake and stab him.

Trust me, I'm not ALWAYS violent!

******

"Miss Karim, you're late again" my history teacher, Mr. Thompson said.

I went to sit down in my seat and answered with a simple, "I know".

"Then you also know that I can give you a detention slip for late coming right?"

Shut up already, "yup I know"

"Then you also know-" before he could finish his sentence, someone chose to cut him off midway.

"Mr. Thompson, you do know that you're wasting your time talking to someone who ends up in detention everyday right?" I didn't have to look at the back to see who the intruder was because I'm now used to hearing his voice every day, Zayn!

Thomps let out a huff and grabbed a few papers from his desk, "this is your assignment for this week, I want it to be completed by next week Monday" a few groans were heard from the other students including me but of course our groans meant nothing to the teachers.

"I want all students to work in pairs and make sure you both put the same effort like the other"

Just as I was about to ask Kyla (the nerd of our class) to be my partner, Thomps started taking names which indicated that he's already chosen the partners for us.

"Gabby and Maria, Bilal and Kyla, Rehan and Hailey, Ayesha and Zermeen, Martin and..."

"Nooo" of course I yelled, I can't stand that pink Barbie for a second and then he pairs me up with her? Nah way old man!

"Miss Karim, I've already decided your partners and I want no arguments" he said in a warning tone, but I ain't giving up.

"Fine with me Mr. Thomps, unless you want the assignment to be presented with blood stains you know?" this will definitely change Thomps' mind!

"Alright, then I shall pair you with Aahil, and don't argue now" Phew, at least Aahil is better than Barbie.

******

SCREEEEEECH!

I hate that sound, I looked up to see Daniel (I hate that person) taking a seat opposite from me and next to Ayman. Apparently, Daniel doesn't know anyone here and Ayman being stupidly sweet offered him to hang with us.

WHY DOES MY BROTHER HAVE TO BE FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE I HATE???

"So, you guys remember Daniel right?" Ay asked every human who was seated at our table in a way of introducing the devil.

"Of course we do, Ayesha always used to talk about him" my stupid friend diya chose to answer in the most stupid way. Really, who would do that? Diya of course.

"Aww, how sweet trouble" The D said, D as in Daniel and devil! "Would you like to elaborate Sadiya?" he asked her, oooh this is going to be fun... NOT.

Diya clapped her hands in excitement, she always loved speaking, be it whatever. "She told me how she wanted to lock you up in a cage with a 136 filthy mice. Get you married to scar's sister with hyena's as your adopted children, hand you to the early man hunters, send you to the museum in Egypt, trade you to an old Arab lady who is over possessive and creepy, feed you..."

"Deee, I think that's more than enough so could you please shut up now" obviously I had to interrupt my stupid best friend who always seems to be embarrassing me. I glared at her with a smile on my face and she knew best not to talk.

Looks like it wasn't only me who was looking at diya but everyone on the table stopped whatever they were doing and looked at her with their mouth slightly hung open. Way to go diya!

Daniel let out a breath and said, "wow" everyone now looked at him as he was the main subject of diya's speech, "I didn't know you were planning my funeral in an early age trouble" he joked, obviously making everyone laugh, but I could sense something in his voice when he said that, it was like he's faking it to try and hide his real emotion, it was like he felt hurt!

But... why am I feeling guilty now?

Hey troubles, hope you all well? Sooo... His Troublemaker got 10K readsss! I'm sooo happy Alhamdulillah, and its all because of you awesome people, thank you sooo much!
hope you like the new character and I've added Daniel and Inayah to the character list, the above picture is of Daniel by the way...
Please don't forget to vote, comment and share this story, stay Blessed!
AYESHA❤