CHAPTER 25- Hurt!

"When feeling sad, or hurt, or angry, or let down, never forget that it is Allah who truly has the ability to make you feel better. Let your pain bring you closer to Him. Start speaking to and asking of the One who is capable over all things, the one to whom no problem is too big. Return and turn to Allah in these moments; He may have placed you in this situation for that very reason."

******

There was a moment of pure silence on our side of the table and everyone looked at me with those weird wide eyes.

Gosh, they're so dramatic!

Daniel was the first one to break the silence and burst out laughing, soon he was followed by the rest of the group and now our table was the noisiest one out of all in the cafeteria.

"I–I–I ... I heard her... say... s-s-sorry" Daniel managed to say in between his insane laughter, what is so funny?

"Really?" Bilal spoke up this time, still laughing like the others and said, "I heard her say the same thing man"

And then they all started laughing again, more loudly if that was even possible.

"Dude really? I heard that too" this time it was Yazaan who shared his point of view but after Aadil, Aahil, Zayn and Ayman said the same thing, their laughter started dying slowly.

After an awkward silence, diya spoke up and said, "guys... if we all heard it then... OH GOSH, AYESHA FINALLY SAID THE 'S' WORD" ugh, why did she always have to scream at the end?

"Ya Allah diya, can you at least not scream in my ears?" I asked diya, quite annoyed at the fact that I said sorry to the one person I really hated and now everyone was laughing at me.

The table was silent once again as no one believed what just happened, I just wanted to get out of here as soon as possible and when the bell rang, I was the first one to stand up and leave.

I had Math next and for the first time, I didn't mind at all. Shocking I know but I was just really annoyed at everyone that I didn't think math's was a big problem now.

I was the first person to enter the class which made Mr. Math/ James get off his seat and stare at me like I'm some animal at the zoo.

He opened and closed his mouth several times as he was trying to register what just happened.

It's not that hard to believe... Or is it?

"You-you really are Ayesha Karim right?" he asked with shock clear on his face.

"Na-duh, I'm some alien in Ayesha Karim's form" I replied rolling my eyes at him.

"That's not at all surprising but the fact that you are the first person to enter this class for the first time, is much more shocking than an alien on this planet" he stated and got his small diary out from his pocket and started scribbling on it.

When I asked him what he was doing he simply answered with, "I need to note this date down, when Miss troublemaker herself walks into my class before time, that doesn't happen every day now does it?" well his answer was more of a question but I chose to ignore it and rest my head on the table in front of me.

Slowly, the class started filling up with students but I dint bother getting up until someone poked my arm. I knew exactly who it was and chose to ignore him too.

After my attempts of ignoring Aadil's poking torture, I raised my head and glared at him. I was obviously angry at him for laughing at me with the others and he very well knew that.

Before either of us could talk, Mr. James chose to speak, "well, isn't the class really quite today? Huh, I wonder why" he's indirectly trying to taunt me, like hello Jamesieee? You should be happy it's quite otherwise I wouldn't even let you teach anything and eat your head up with useless questions.