CHAPTER 11- Beep Beep

Dedicated this chapter to a very special person in my life who has been more than just a friend, she has always been there for me as a sister, a guider, a friend and as an amazing person. JazakAllah for everything Miss genius...❤ (p.s. I'm still sorry)

"The importance of Dua is that it's a way of communicating with Allah. When we read Qur'aan He talks to us, When we make Dua we talk to Him"

"Ayeshaaa, wake up we won!" I really wanted to cry at this moment, why can't someone just sleep peacefully for a while?

"Ayesha if you don't wake up now I'll seriously splash water on you" did she just say water? Guess I'll have to wake up now.

I got up from my not so comfortable position on the seat and rubbed my eyes just to see diya and Aadil staring at me. Okay, what have I done now?

"How can you even sleep on that chair with so much screaming all around you?" Aadil asked saying each word extra slowly.

"Simple dil, just close your eyes and boom, you're in your own world in laa laa laaanddd" I remarked which made both of them laugh at me, ummm hello I was being serious.

Just as I stood up from my chair I felt a little dizzy and sat back down. Aadil looked at me with concern and asked if I was okay, I put my head down and held it as it was hurting from all the bright lights. I heard diya call Yas and Omar and they came rushing towards me.

I AM FINE PEOPLE, I just slept for maybe an hour and the brightness is making my head hurt which caused the dizziness. I can't even say this out loud, MY HEAD IS HURTING.

"Ay what happened, you okay?" what is this Ayman's voice, isn't he supposed to be on the field?

Soon I was surrounded by many people asking me if I was okay which really annoyed me. Haven't they heard the word 'SPACE'?

I tried standing up again only to fall back but this time I couldn't see a thing, darkness surrounded me and all I could hear before passing out was 'you'll be okay Ay, I promise'.

******

Beep beep beep...

Can someone just shut that thing off? My head is hurting a lot... I'm trying to open my eyes but it's still too bright, has this city suddenly developed extra brightness everywhere?

After a few moments, I tried moving my hands but they were not moving at all; like they were numb or something.

Although the brightness was kind of killing my eyes, I tried opening them again.

It took a while for my eyes to adjust and what I saw were all sorts of lights surrounding me and the stupid annoying sound of that beeping machine.

WHERE THE HELL AM I?

Opening my eyes clearly and trying to focus a little more, I saw someone's head resting at the side of my bed, that someone was the one who was stopping me from moving my hand as he was holding it with a very tight grip.

I can tell it's my twin without even looking at his face because he's the only one in the whole world who holds me this tight like I'm going to run away from him. I tried moving my hand again which made Ay wake up and look at me with a very concern look.

"Ay-Ayesha, you're awake?..." Na-Duhhh! That's why my eyes are open.

"Ay... please say something..." he mumbled, his face had a very worried look and his eyes were bloodshot red like he was crying, WAS he crying?