CHAPTER 19- Mission Chub Chubs

"Everything heals. your body heals. your heart heals. the mind heals. wounds heal. your soul repairs itself. your happiness is always going to come back. bad times don't last. BE PATIENT!"❤

******

"She is your future sister in law for Allah's sake" Aahil whisper yelled, he needs to shoosh before I punch him hard in the face.

"Can you bloody shut up? I'm not going to killing her, it's her brother I need to murder" I stated with a frown.

We were standing right in front of Inayah's house but were hidden behind the bushes, I opened my bag and threw my weapons on the ground just to make sure I had what I needed. Aahil's eyes went wide when he saw all the sharp metals and started ranting about how murder is Haraam (forbidden).

Okay let me tell you exactly why I took Aahil's help in the first place.

Firstly: I needed a car to get here and he had one.

Secondly: I also needed a driver to get here and he was one.

Thirdly: A devil in need is a devil indeed.

And yeah, if I ever get caught I can always blame it on him, coz FYI I secretly took pictures of him hiding behind the bush right in front of Inayah's house. I made sure the angle of the picture was perfect where it showed his stupid-self trying to hide and made sure the house showed clearly too.

Well hello, they don't just call me an evil genius like that!

"What are you, a serial killer?" Aahil shrieked, gosh he's literally shivering! And they call him one of the school's bad boys, really Aahil?

I turned around to face him and put some sense in his head, "listen up you jerk, and listen carefully, I asked you to help me so just do as I say okay? You don't have the rights to question me or anything and shut the hell up. I'm going in right now only to threaten the fat kid with my weapons, but if you open your mouth one more time, I swear I'll use them on you, got it?"

Aahil gulped quite nervously and nodded his head in agreement. Finally, I can go in now.

Its show time people! (Hush, I always wanted to say that)

I looked around to make sure no one was watching us and went round the house. Just when I thought Aahil would actually shut up and simply follow me, he had to open his stupid mouth yet again.

"How will we go inside?"

"Through the back door"

"How will you open it?"

"Using a key"

"How will you get the key?"

"They hide an extra one in the plant"

"How did you know that?"

"I don't just go on a mission without every tiny bit of information"

"How will you know his room?"

"Aahil, which one of these knives would you like to get murdered with?"

"Point noted, I'll shut up!"

Should've done that before!

I took out one of my knives and started digging with it in the plant, I found the silver metal shining under the bright moon light and quickly opened the door with it. I silently walked in with a trembling Aahil aka the bad boy following me.

Taking out my mini torch, I looked around the warm house, it was really cozy and I felt the urge to just lie down on that comfortable couch, but this mission was more than important and we had to get this over with otherwise my life would be officially ruined. I searched through my bag for the map I had of the house to look for chub chub's room.

"Right, first room with an orange door upstairs, got it?" I whispered to Aahil and was answered with silence.

Turning around, I saw no signs of him which made me confused AND scared, no sign of him anywhere.

I called out his name as silently as I could and tried to look for him. This boy will get us in trouble!

Wait... is that a flush I hear?

Just as I turned around to hide behind the couch, the bathroom door swung open revealing the stupid boy I was looking for, Aahil!

"Where did you go?" I questioned him as soon as he approached me.

"To the bathroom?" he answered, more like questioned back in confusion. I narrowed my eyes at him and hissed, "Why" to which he gave me an 'are you kidding me' look. "Well, because your devious mind and evil threats can give any guy the urge to pee" his answer made me want to chuckle but I had to keep my calm.

"But that's being rude you know, you can't just use someone's bathroom without their permission" I stated while Aahil looked at me like I'm insane! What did I do?

"Yeah like sneaking into someone's house without their permission is allowed and a normal thing for everyone to do nowadays right?" he answered sarcastically. Stupid!

"Shut up okay, my intentions are pure" I said with a satisfied smile, but of course, Aahil HAD to have the last word.

"Of course they're pure, I mean who would sneak into someone's house, without their permission, with a bag full of sharp objects and weapons, with an impure intention, right?" his sarcasm was getting on my nerves so I chose to ignore him for now and focus on my mission.

We silently walked towards the stairs and I dropped my bag on the first step. I covered my face with the mask of a ninja and took out a sharp, pointy knife which was kept safely in a red box.

Aahil looked at me with wide eyes and whispered, "Can I use the bathroom again please?" I glared at him and gestured him to shut up and follow me, which obviously he did.

When we reached the top of the stairs, I saw my victims door on the right side and walked towards it, I looked around to make sure no one was there and slowly opened the door.

As soon as we entered the room, I almost got blinded by a bright light which was directed straight at my face.

WHAT

THE

HELL?

There was only one word to express my feelings right now.

SHOCK!!!

I found myself looking at the one human I didn't expect to see in this house, leaving my mouth hung open and eyes wide.

Yes, standing right in front of us, was none other than the male human incarnation of maleficent!

ZAYN-THE JERK!!!

******

Hey troubles, hope you're all well?
First of all I would like to thank all of you for praying for my mum, Alhamdulillah! she's feeling good now.
Secondly, MR JERK AND MISS TROUBLEMAKER has got over 3000 views, I'm beyond happy and would like to thank all of you lovely readers, it's only because of you super awesome people so thank you so much!
And lastly, please let me know how you found this chapter and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!
AYESHA❤