CHAPTER 18- How's Adam?

Hey troublemakers! I'm so sorry for the big delay but I can explain why I'm late.

MY SISTER WAS GETTING MARRIED!

Wait... I don't have a sister, okay fine! my mum wasn't well and I had to look after her so I didn't get the time to write much. Please pray for my mum and please forgive me... JazakAllah, AYESHA❤

***

"To look lovingly towards your parents is also a reason to gain the pleasure of your creator"

***

There was only one word to describe this situation

AWKWARD!

We (Me, Ay, Yas, Omar and Inayah) were sitting in the backyard by the pool, because apparently our parents told us to 'bond' aka 'get the hell out of here while we talk about the proposal'. I just hope it's going to be positive because I'd love to have Inayah in my house as my sister-in-law.

Anyways, we're basically just staring at each other and Omar doesn't look very comfortable so I don't think he'll start up any conversation here.

"So Inayah, how's Adam?" I asked Inayah, seeing as neither of my brothers wanted to talk, idiots!

"Oh Alhamdulillah, he's asleep at home with my other brother as they've got to wake up early for school tomorrow" Inayah answered with a relieved look, maybe she was also finding the awkward silence uncomfortable.

"That's... great, wait... your other brother? You've got more siblings?" I asked out of curiosity, I've only seen her with Adam.

"Yes, I've got 2 brothers, Adam and Zayn." She said... Wait what?

"Zayn actually wanted to come along but he was really tired today, some crazy girl had exploded a whole bucket of his favorite ice cream all over him in this freezing weather, how mean isn't it?" Inayah questioned while looking at me with a frown while my brothers suddenly got a very bad cough all together.

I was just sitting there with my mouth hung open, no, can someone please say this is not true. Fat Zayn can't be Inayah's brother!

"Yeah" Yas spoke up first before I could even open my mouth and continued with a smirk, "that's really very mean for someone to do that to your innocent brother, that girl must be a real psychopath to do something that harsh, I feel so sorry for your brother Inayah" Yas exclaimed, faking sympathy. He's just trying to make me very angry here which might I tell you is working a hundred percent.

"Well ummm how's Adam?" I spoke up as I tried to change the topic, but of course these idiot brothers wouldn't let me.

"Ay, you just asked her how Adam is, anyways why did that maniac do that to your brother Inayah?" Ayman questioned, raising his tone a little when saying the word 'maniac'. Uggghhh they're getting on my nerves!

The three idiots were enjoying this a lot much to my dismay while trying to hide their laughter. Inayah was oblivious to the whole situation and had a bright smile on her face. She's so good, how could fat Zayn be her brother? Maybe he's adopted, yes he's certainly adopted!

"Don't even ask me about that psychopath, she ruined my brothers' lovely day today!" Inayah said, what if she gets to know I'm that girl? She's so furious right now it's literally making me scared. Not scared as in I'm frightened of her, but I'm just scared she won't like me as much when she gets to know I'm the so called psychopath!

Ay and Yas started laughing, Omar also let out a giggle, stupid stupid stupid!

Where's that nervousness gone now Omar?