CHAPTER 10- Zayn

"There will be a day when you look back at your past and you will smile, you will smile in such a way. You will have found a way to escape that pain you felt, you will be free. It's a promise from your Lord that HE will not burden a soul beyond it can bear. The tears you have once cried will be replaced with happiness and laughter, the heart that was once aching with pain will now be singing the joys of being able to live once again without being held down by heartache. There will be a day where you will thank your Lord for making you a better person, just when you thought everything was over. Your Lord will always be there when nobody else is, when it's dark and you feel alone. Pray to your Lord, plead to your Lord. Put your head down on the prayer mat and cry your heart out to your Lord. Do Sujood and feel the inner peace, you will feel stable, this wasn't a heartache. it was learning to live again but this time with your Creator and not His Creations" ❤❤❤

ZAYN'S POV

The football game is tonight and Ayman is turning 18 tomorrow, I want to throw a surprise party for him but I know he won't leave his sister on that day. He wants to celebrate it with her, but I don't want her to attend the party. I am so confused

"Maybe you should ask a genius to help you in that" to say I was shocked to hear her voice would be an understatement. What is she doing here?

"You know I'm standing right here, I can hear what you're saying very clearly." She spoke again, I'm sure I had a dumb expression on my face considering the new ability she developed of reading peoples mind.

"Gosh Zay Zay you really need to wake up!" she screamed in my ears which made me jump and look at her with anger. "What's your problem, and how can you hear me?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Because you're speaking out loud idiot" Ayesha answered, was I really speaking loudly? "Yesss" she screamed again, I really need to shut up now. Wait, am I still speaking loudly? Is she still hearing me? I looked at her again and she snapped her fingers in front of my eyes.

We're standing in the empty hallway by my locker, everyone else are in their classes except for us as we have a free period.

"Sooo, you want to surprise my brother but you don't want me to be there right?" she asked but I'm not sure if I should answer truthfully, knowing her she could probably use her skills again like yesterday and punch me in my guts, lock me up in one of the empty classes and leave me for dead.

I'm not saying I'm scared of her or anything but I'm not taking any risks with my life here.

She raised her eyebrows waiting for me to answer her question, I had no idea what to say so I just went with the first thing that came in my mind, "it's not like I don't want you there or anything... its just ummm... that you know they'll only be the guys from the team in the party and if you come youll be the only girl Sooo... I thought you wouldn't be comfortable you know?" yes, this excuse was perfect.

"Perfect" she said, wait is she reading my mind again?

"Perfect as in...?" I questioned just to be sure I didn't say that out loud.

"Perfect as in perfect plan for me to spend some time in knowing my future sister in law, and yeah give Ayman whatever you like but make sure you order a pizza, he'll more than happy"

"What! You were really serious about the sister in law thing last night?" she looked at me with annoyance and rolled her eyes, I guess that was my answer, yes she was more than serious.

I was about to ask her who the girl was when the bell rang, we had to practice for the game tonight so I left for the field but was suddenly stopped, do I need to say who stopped me?