CHAPTER 29- Laughing idiots!

Dedicating this chapter to lone_wolf3
Coz I love her❤
_________________

"When you feel sad, turn off your phone. Go in a different room in the house where it's most comfy for you. Go pick up the Qur'aan and read. Take a moment to forget about your dunya troubles and read Allah's words. He will heal you and He will be the one to bring a smile and tears to your face along with ease to your heart. Remember life is a test, this isn't our home"

******

"You failed math's... again?" Woah, I didn't expect mum to be this angry, oh Ayesha you're gone.

"Uh well... I can explain mum" I answered trying to think of an excuse that she'd believe.

"Oh please go ahead because I would love to know how you failed math's while you were having all those extra classes and Yasir to teach you every day" mum yelled for the 10th time today, I should have thought this through before coming home to face my angry mum's wrath.

I cleared my throat and looked around the dining table to see all my brothers smirking down at me, I glared at them and looked back at mum, trying to muster an innocent face.

I'll have to do this on my own AND without lying, uggghhh life is Sooo difficult without lying, but I promised Mar and Zayn... AND myself to try NOT to lie. You see the word 'try' again?

"Sooo, uh well... there I was, sitting in the torture chamber- uh I mean math class, at the table by the window, and um... I was thinking, yeah thinking." I cleared my throat again and took in a deep breath before continuing again, "thinking, about you know... umm answers? Yeah, I was thinking about answers. And then... I- uh I couldn't concentrate ummm, it-it was you know, quite difficult this time, buttt I tried. Yeah I tried my best to think but, ummm when I couldn't think I... couldn't concentrate then..."

"You don't make any sense honey" that voice, yup that one voice made me relax inwardly as it always saves me from everything.

"BABAAA" I ran into my dads arms and hugged him, he was supposed to come back from turkey a week later but when he heard I was missing, he chose to cancel his meetings and come home. "Save me please" I whispered in his ears and he let out a hearty laugh.

A while later when everyone greeted dad, mum spoke up, "Aamir, do you know Ayesha..."

"What's for dinner Laiba? I'm really starving and I really missed your lovely food" dad interrupted mum and just that sentence made her forget about everything and brought a bright smile on her face.

"I'll make you your favorite chicken with vegetable rice straightaway" with that, mum left the dining room also known as our discussion room and went to the kitchen to prepare the dinner.

I turned to look at dad again and thank him but when I saw his 'daddy look' on, my bright smile fell and I looked at him with guilt, "I'm sorry, I promise to learn properly next time"

Instead of lecturing me or having the parent talk with me, his eyes went wide and he took a step back from me, "did you just say sorry?" Baba asked.

The idiots AKA my brothers burst out laughing which obviously angered me, I took the cup which was lying on the table with water in it and threw it on their faces.

With that, I took off to the exit and ran towards the front yard with 2 of my brothers following me, wait... where's Ayman?

Too late, I bumped into an insane human who decided to block my way and hold me firm by my shoulders. I tried to mess his hair up to make him leave me but because of my height I could only reach his face properly.