CHAPTER 38- Kidnapped!

Salaam everyone! A few weeks ago, a sister named ALIYAHMAYOB
had asked me for some Hijab advice as she is having a few insecurities. So I've written down my Hijab story for you all and I pray that Almighty Allah makes it easy for us all... Aameen, hope it helps you and you get to learn something❤
Chapter is dedicated to you Aliyah!

MY HIJAB STORY

Them- Your Hijab will close a lot of doors in your life.
Me- Yes, especially the doors of hell!

My journey with Hijab begins when I was standing in front of the Holy Kaaba, on Friday the 20th November 2009- my birthday.

I read it somewhere in the streets of Makkah that, even the Holy Kaaba is covered, Oh Muslimah! Why aren't you? That's the day I decided to wear Hijab.

When I first started wearing it, I did face a few difficulties. They were also a few people trying to convince me to remove it. A few friends who mocked me, a few who didn't support me...

I began to question my decision and wanted to quit. The reason being- I feel too suffocated and I can't take the Heat.

Then one of my very close friend told me, "Ayesha you are beautiful, and to hide that beauty from the evil eyes, you need to cover yourself. You can't feel suffocated while wearing a Hijab, it's a crown for us Muslimahs. Would you feel suffocated when wearing a crown? No Right, so wear it with pride, it's your crown."

No words of mine are enough to explain of how grateful I am to that sister of mine who helped me through this stage.

Sisters, I'm not saying it's easy but the moment you stop thinking of what people would say and start thinking of what your Lord thinks of you, trust me, that Hijab on your head will feel like the most comfortable thing ever.

If women have the right to reveal themselves without being judged, we have the right to cover ourselves.

And remember sisters, Allah Almighty raises your dignity through the Hijab. When a strange man looks at you, he respects you because he sees that you respect yourself.

A woman without Hijab is hot and a woman with hijab is beautiful. That's why Hell is Hot and Paradise is beautiful.

Always remember that you are all beautiful! Take one step at a time but try your best to cover your beauty.

Modesty is a crown of a Muslimah. So what if their beauty is a topic in magazines? Your modesty is a topic in the Holy Qur'an.

Hijab- Your right, your choice, your beauty, your identity, your dignity, your CROWN and your way to Jannah!

#ChinUpPrincessOrTheHijabFalls ❤

********************

ZAYN'S POV

"She's probably just hiding somewhere guys, you don't need to worry so much" as soon as those words left my mouth, I got a whack at the back of my head with a very strong hand. The hand being Omar's, okay that hurt!

What does that guy even eat, stones?

Seriously, what is it with these people over worrying for no one but a girl who dyed my dad's hair pink? My dad himself has a worried expression on his face while talking to Ayesha's dad, like dear father, have you forgotten you look like a cartoon right now because of the same girl who is supposedly missing?

I'm sure she's definitely hiding somewhere at the beach to avoid the pink drama she just caused. But Ayman here says she's in trouble, like isn't she always? Anyway, he says his twin self can feel it that his twin sister is in trouble and that's what got everyone's attention.