CHAPTER 2- The Jerks

Our school, Manchester Academy is the second biggest school in England. It has a primary school, a secondary school and a university.

We reached school in time and Mar pulled up in the parking lot waiting for us to get off. Yas said his Salaam and went to the University; Ay glared at me and put his hat down to cover the glorious greenery on his hair. I turned in my seat and kissed Mar on his cheek and said my Salaam as well before heading to the school library to look for my nerdy+weird best friend Sadiya. My nickname for her is nerdy, diya or deee. I love nicknaming everyone.

Diya is my one and only girl best friend. Apart from her there are the twin brothers, Aadil and Aahil. We are a group of 5 friends. Me, my brother Ay, diya, Aadil and Aahil. Everyone is already 18 except for me and Ay, and because of Ay everyone calls me the youngest of the group. They sometimes treat me like a baby just to get on my nerves; idiots.

Let me tell you how I'm friends with these idiots. I met diya when I was in nursery and she asked me for a pink color (which I never use) to color her Barbie. She is a total girly girl; the one who starts most of the conversations with 'oh my gosh Ay, you won't believe what happened', or 'oh my gosh, guess what happened'. I hated being so girlish. She is like the BBC and the nerd of our group. You might be wondering how am I friends with her well, she borrowed me her blue to color my superman and we became best friends since then. Her and Aadil's parents are close friends and decided for their kids to get married, so they got them engaged last month on diya's 18th birthday, saying they can marry when their 20 or whenever they want but before 25. We've all been friends since childhood. Aadil and Aahil are my next door neighbors since... I guess forever. Aadil is a very sweet and caring guy who always thinks positive about everything and everyone. He's my best friend/brother while Aahil is the exact opposite.

Me and Aahil are the troublemakers of the group. I think you get one troublemaker in the twins. Anyways, he's also known as one of the bad boy of the school considering his looks with those green eyes and a devilish smirk which is always plastered on his face. Girls just love him and literally fawn over him which he enjoys, Idiot! His arrogant self is the reason we mostly fight and don't really get along.

Since I was Sooo engrossed in my thoughts I didn't pay attention to where I'm walking and bumped into something, or someone!

I looked up to see Zayn, the most good looking, most intelligent and the baddest boy of our school as people say. He is bad boy number 1 while Aahil is bad boy number 2. He looked at me and give me a blank look and was about to leave but me being me always have to open my big fat mouth.

"Are you blind? Can't you watch where you're going?" okay I accept it was my fault coz I was the one lost in my thoughts, but hello people? I never accept my mistake and always argue back or blame it on others. I don't care if the whole school Aaand some teachers are afraid of him, I AM CERTAINLY NOT AFRAID OF THIS BAD BOY.

"Excuse me?" there it was, the intimidating look as he asked me that question. Gah! Like I'll get scared.

"Yes, that is what you say when you see someone in front of you, not just bump into them. You simply just have to say 'excuse me? And they'll simply move, simple!" I said with so much attitude which must have pissed him off, coz next thing I know is he's yelling at me.

"You were the one that bumped into me alright? What were you thinking? Daydreaming about your boyfriend? You better watch where you're going girl, coz next time you bump into me I'm not letting you go easy. Especially with that attitude of yours"

"And you better watch your tongue dude, coz next time I'm not letting you go easy." Nah-uh, that's not me who said that last sentence. Surprisingly, it's my now green haired twin brother who was standing in front of me facing the jerk. Yup, Zayn is a jerk now. And boy was Ay angry!