CHAPTER 15- Arrested

"He knows our sincerest intentions, He sees what we are trying to do, He knows where we are longing to be. He sees the struggles that we go through to remain focused and faithful. He understands our efforts when nobody understands what we do. He understands our joy when we rise, and the pain behind our falls. The feeling of knowing He understands, is enough to get us through"❤❤❤

1 year, yes, it's been 1 whole year I'm stuck in here. My family members and friends haven't come to see me yet, except Ayman but he's been talking to people outside. No one cares about me, I guess I'll be stuck in here forever.

I heard a car pull over outside and tried to have a look, I saw Yasir walk in and look around. When he finally noticed me he came storming towards me with a very furious look. Woah, first he doesn't come to see me for a whole year and then when he finally shows up, he's angry?

"Do I want to know how you ended up in jail?" Yas gritted out. He was trying his best to control his anger by gripping the bars between us.

"It wasn't my fault" I argued.

Ayman finally came up and stood beside Yas giving me an annoyed look.

"Don't look at me like that, do you know how suffocating it is in here?" I asked Ayman while he just rolled his eyes.

"Oh for the love of God Ay, it's just been 10 minutes you here" he replied, raising his voice a little bit.

"10 minutes, are you not counting? It's been 12 bloody minutes okay, and every minute is passing by like a month to me. It feels like I've been in here for a year"

Okayyy, I might have exaggerated it a tiny little bit, but it seriously felt like a whole year!

I'm not really sure if you guys want to know what exactly happened that I ended up in jail. Trust me you don't want to know yeah? No? Uggghhh fine, I'll just tell you.

Flashback

We walked together in my favorite ice cream store which we visit every Wednesday. Ayman was still not talking to me so I thought I won't be having any ice cream today, but when he took the route to the ice cream store after we left school, I was shocked yet very happy.

We took our usual seat by the window which gave us a good view of the beach. Ayman ordered his choc mint milkshake and my triple scoop choc chip ice cream with extra chocolate syrup.

He tried to ignore me and kept his gaze on the view.

"You still not going to talk to me?" I finally questioned him as I knew he wouldn't start up a conversation with me anytime soon.

He let out a long sigh and turned to look at me with a look that said 'I'm still pissed'.

"Come on, you know you love me too much to not talk to me" he still had the same look on his face after I said that.

This, was, making, me, really, ANGRY!

Before I could open my mouth to say anything else, our order had arrived. I took my ice cream and thanked the waiter while Ay still kept silent.

"Fine, if you don't talk to me, I won't talk to you either" looks like my little warning there didn't make a difference at all because he simply shrugged and sipped his milkshake.

I let out a grunt and grabbed his milkshake while standing up. I opened the lid of the stupid cup and spilled the whole milkshake on his face, he looked really funny though, with all the choc chip and mint on his face.