CHAPTER 39- Worried!

Chapter dedicated to mehakmuskaankhan for voting the previous chapter first, May Allah bless you beautiful!❤❤❤

**********

Salaaaaaaaaam everyone! Okay please don't kill me yeah? I know I've been a disappointment and I shouldn't have kept everyone hanging like that but I'm truly very sorry about it. Something was always up and to be honest I was very tired (lazy in other words) and there was a time I wasn't feeling well at all then my grandfather (mum's dad) passed away, please do pray for him and then I just got busy with studying which was of no use!!! Okay I think I should stop right here or I'll fill the chapter up with my sorrows instead which we don't want... alright I just want to say that I missed all of you lovelies❤

**********

"LOVE- An intense feeling of affection and care towards another person.
A very common word.
A word that is used in every group chats.
A word that always brings a smile on your face.
A word that you use in your daily life.
Sometimes you use it for your parents, your siblings, your friends, your life partners or people closer to you.
But, do you even know what the word actually means?
Do you even know the true meaning of love?
Let me tell you... let's say you got to know that you're about to die in the next 6 hours, what are you gonna do?
Are you gonna turn to your family?
Your friends?
Your life partners?
All those people whose presence in this world is temporary too just like you?
Well you know the answer yourself!
You're gonna turn to none other than your Lord!
The Almighty!
The Most Merciful!
The All-Knowing!
You would want to spend the last hours of your life in the worship of Allah!
The one whose love for you is permanent and not temporary like the love of this Dunya (world)
To me- That is TRUE LOVE!!!❤
So spend the rest of your life like you're gonna die soon, because fact is that you will! If not today then tomorrow...
Find the actual meaning of LOVE in the worship of Allah Almighty💕
If you have found it, then you've found the answer to everything💙"

**********

AYESHA'S POV

"Are you being serious? This is what I get for all my hard work?" I yelled at the man in front of me, no way on earth was he serious about this!

He looked at me expressionless, like always and walks out of the door leaving my curiosity unanswered.

I tried, I seriously tried my best to do everything I could to make them angry at me, and they did, from their clenched jaw looked beyond angry but then they serve me... Pizza?

Who in their right mind does that?

I believe they probably banged their heads miserably when they were babies and their mothers kept it a secret from them, and now they grow up to think they are completely sane and go around kidnapping people and give them the perfect service with a cherry on top, in my case cheese on top, wait extra cheese on top!

This is not at all the treatment I expected after getting kidnapped, in fact this seems like torture for me.

Now this only leaves me with 2 choices, either I stay and enjoy the free room service I'm receiving here or I run- which I'm very good at by the way.

But the problem is, I don't even know where I am!

I mean I could be miles away from the beach house for heaven's sake or I could just be next door, who knows?