CHAPTER 7- Zermeen

"Dua makes us humble. Supplicate often, about anything and everything. Making Dua is acknowledging Allah's greatness; that we are NOTHING without HIM"

"Do you really think this is a good idea?" my stupid brother asked me for the 8th time, seriously I'm the one who's supposed to panic in this situation.

"Ay for the love of superman just shut up!"

"But I don't love superman"

"This is so not the best time for arguing you idiot, for the last time just SHUT UP"

"You do realize your shut ups are louder than my voice right?" I turned around to give him a death glare to which he finally did shut up. Should've done that before!

"Salaam mom"

As soon as I heard 'his' voice I grabbed Ay's hand leading him towards the garage. His hand was shaking like hell as if he's seen a ghost.

"You know I'm not really a werewolf but I can still hear your heartbeat from here"

"Ay please let's just go, he's my best friend and if he finds out that I was involved in this, he'll never talk to me again" Ay pleaded again which was annoying me now. I don't think dragging him out of his bed at 10pm when he was fast asleep was a good idea; but well what's done is done.

With the most innocent look I could muster, I turned to him and asked "who do you value most in your life Ay, your friends or your little sister?" I blinked my eyes a bit at the end because I know how exactly Ay's heart is. To be honest, my brother right here is an emotional freak. Especially when it comes to me but I never take advantage of it ever! *wink wink*

"Uggghhh fine let's do this" with a satisfied grin on my face I walked towards 'his' black Porsche and took out the things I need from my bag.

"Which color does he hate again?" I asked Ay whose eyes were fixed on the garage door, Ya Allah why is he so scared.

"Ummm pink"

"Aaand which girl does he hate again?" I asked taking out the pink spray paint from my bag.

"Ummm Zermeen" he answered not once looking at me. I swear if i just say 'BOO' he'll faint, that's how terrified he was.

After the spray paint, I took out some black water color and painted over the wonderful artwork I just did. I quickly finished what I came for and grabbed Ay's hand (much to his satisfaction) and hurried back to our car which was parked two blocks away from 'his' house.

When we got into the car that's when Ay breathed a sigh of relief. Yas was kind of helping me too by driving as we (me and Ayman) almost 18 year old twins don't have our license. But mind you I know how to drive and I'm just the best with speed.

"Mission successful?" Yas asked as he drove fixing his eyes on the road.

"Not yet brother, step 1 is done but the final step is tomorrow" I replied with a victorious smirk on my face.

Just you wait Zayn, just you wait!

"AYESHAAAAAA" I swear this screaming never ends!

"Awake" this is all I could say as I didn't get enough sleep last night. I snuggled a little bit more in the comfort of my bed when all of a sudden my curtains were opened and my blanket was snatched away by a monster; the monster being my own twin.

"Nawwwwww, please just shut the curtainsss... the light is too strong for my eyes please" I pleaded the monster but all my pleas were ignored.

"Oh for goodness sake please don't start the vampire bullshit again" Ay exclaimed.