CHAPTER 42- Why Am I Here?

أمي (Ummi~Arabic)

میری ماں (Meri Maa~Urdu)

Ma Mère (French)

My Mother (English)

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah رضي الله عنه said: "A man came to the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم and said: 'O Messenger of Allah, who among the people is most deserving of my good company?'

He said, 'Your Mother.' He asked, 'Then who?'

He said, 'Then your Father."

You will find no better best friend than your Mother in this world. Believe me, she knows you more than anyone does. You are the flesh of her flesh. Respect her, cherish her and most importantly Pray for her. Love her with all your heart. She could be gone one day and you'd find no one like her, because no one can replace a Mother. And how can they? Paradise lies only under the feet of a MOTHER!❤

********************

"Home sleep home"

"It's home sweet home you midget, not home sleep home" Ay corrected me while he walked passed to enter the house.

"It's home sleep home when you want to sleep so shut up looser" I said and shoved him out of my way to finally get to my precious room.

"That doesn't make sense at all Ay" he spoke again just when I was about to climb the stairs. I thought he'd shut up by now but no, he had to open his bloody mouth just to have the last word and obviously I'd let him have it because come on, that's how generous I am.

"Your existence doesn't make sense at all Ay" okay I'm not generous at all but didn't you all know that already?

"I pity your husband"

Oh so now he wants to start with the pity game? Bring it on!

"I pity your wife"

"I pity your children"

"I pity your grandchildren"

"I pity myself to be your twin"

"I pity our parents to have you as their child"

"I pity everyone in this world who ever comes across you and has to bear your weird personality"

"I pity my next weapon I'm gonna stab you with because you're not shutting up with your nonsense"

"This is scary" I heard Inayah whisper to Omar, well tried to whisper but fortunately we both heard and snapped our head towards her while her eyes went wide as if caught red handed.

"Oh don't worry, this pity game is normal for the Ay's. We got used to it long time ago and eventually you'll get used to it too" Omar answered her and shook his head at us in pity.

Oh I pity him!

**********

"Ay are you finally planning to kill someone? Because all these unknown people are scaring me" Deeya whispers in my ear while keeping her eyes on all the people in the room.

"And all these unknown people can quite clearly hear what you're saying" grumpy Zayn answers Dee and even though she knows him so well, she flinches back from the tone he uses.

She's freaking out for nothing like always and he's being super grumpy about the situation for nothing like always.

"Deee just chill yeah, it's nothing much so just loosen up a little. Look at all the lovely people around you, do they look like murderers to you?" I try to pacify her.