CHAPTER 13- Revenge

"A woman should not be like the moon which everyone sees uncovered, rather she should be the sun which makes eyes bow down before seeing it"
May your Noor shine bright. Aameen!❤
PS. Women need to lower their gazes too. So sisters, even when your Dad isn't there to watch over you, you need to remember that Almighty Allah's gaze is always upon you...

I knew this was all too good to be true, I knew this was all just a very happy dream full of butterflies and rainbows, I knew I couldn't trust him, I knew this was all an act, I knew he was up to something, I knew- okay! You get it right? I just knew it.

Sooo... before anyone gets confused here, let me tell you exactly what happened.

Flashback

After Zayn suggested he should talk to Ayman first, I nodded and walked away from there to the parking lot.

Mr. William, our detention teacher, let me go as I wasn't feeling well.

As soon as I reached the parking lot, I had a sudden urge to pee. I tried to tell myself its nothing and I don't feel anything just so that I don't have to go all way back. Yup, my laziness was getting to me.

I couldn't take it anymore and gave up and literally ran towards the girls' room.

Just as I was about to enter, I heard a very familiar name being said by a very familiar voice. Opening the door slightly, I noticed Zermeen talking to one of her Barbie friends, does this girl not have any taste in color apart from pink? This was also another reason I hated her, all she would wear was pink literally every day.

Now getting back to the point, I heard her saying my name which made me curious and as I much as I hated eavesdropping, I had to anyway. I mean come on, when you hear your name coming out of the devils tongue, you won't just sit back and relax with your chipmunk right?

Oh wait... I don't have a chipmunk!

Uggghhh too many distractions, focus Ayesha, FOCUS!

"Yeah, he said he'll take revenge for what that Ayesha did" said Zermeen to the Barbie standing next to her.

That Ayesha, what does she mean by that Ayesha? She could just say Ayesha, huh idiot!

And who is this 'he' she's talking about? I was so engrossed in their conversation that my urge to pee was long forgotten.

"You know, she also tried to blame everything on me by painting my name on his car" she said again while her friend gasped and replied, "really? She's such a bitch"

Ummm hello? Did that bitch just call me a bitch? That's it, I've had enough, and I'm going in!

I jerked the door open which caused their heads to turn my way, the moment they noticed who entered, their eyes went wide in shock.

"Well well well, look what we got here... if it isn't the queen B and her Barbie. Seriously girls, get some face with that makeup, you're aware that icing is usually applied on the cake and not the face right?" I said while crossing my arms under my chest.

"How dare you talk about me and my friend like that, and have you forgotten your manners of knocking?"

Really, is this girl for real? Is she forgetting we're currently standing in the girls' toilet?

"Oh my bad, I really didn't realize Zermeen" I started faking innocence, "I forgot Satan stays in a place full of impurities, I should have knocked before entering YOUR room" I finished with a smirk on my face just when she looked at her surroundings and turned red in embarrassment.