CHAPTER 43- Soldiers!

RAMADHAAN MUBARAK TO ALL YOU LOVELIES💚💚💚
As a reminder today, I'll just say that this could be your last Ramadhaan, so make the most of it❤

"At times I wish life was simple and easy
At times I wish everyone in this world was kind
At times I wish I never felt so lost and lonely
But these are the times when I'm being selfish and only thinking about myself
These are the times that I forget everything happens for a reason
Yes, you break! But only to stand up back again
This time more stronger than ever
Yes, it pains! But only to remind you that life in this world is temporary
It's all a test and trust me, your performance in this test matters the most
You cry out in desperation in front of your Lord when you're completely hopeless
At your most vulnerable stage
You beg for His mercy
But when He showers you with His mercy
Do you appreciate it?
Do you thank Him for it?
Why talk to your Lord only when you have no one to talk to?
When you could talk to Him every single moment of your life!
You may have it bad today, but others have it worse!
So say Alhamdulillah and carry on with your journey in this Dunya
For it is only temporary..."
#Alhamdulillah 💙💙💙

*******************

"Our enemies have been very harsh on us, it's time we stand on our feet and answer them with the war they have started. Look at our enemies in the eyes, their savage reputation may look very overwhelming and powerful but trust me, they fight like little girls. We need to show them that we are not any ordinary humans, we are the future of this world, we are soldiers and we are champions. We don't give up because that phrase does not exist in our dictionary. We are fighters and we shall fight till our last breath. Got it soldiers?"

When I was replied with silence, which I was so expecting, I decided to add a little more to my speech.

"You're all soon going to be called martyred soldiers if you don't reply so I am going to ask you this one last time" I stated and continued after a dramatic pause, showing each one of them my red long sharpie, "Now, got it soldiers?"

"Yes captain" they all replied simultaneously much to my satisfaction.

"You may proceed, and remember my brave men and women, victory shall be ours" I finish the last sentence of my speech.

"Now that is why I'm a big fan of yours, you always motivate everyone with such powerful and heart touching words. Hats off captain, I am blessed to be a part of your team" Sarah's father, coach claps his hands with... tears in his eyes?

Wow, nailed it!

"Wait, you've explained us our parts but what are YOU going to do?" uh oh, I really prayed for this question to never come up but Zayn had to ask me right in front of all my soldiers.

"I- uh I will... I am the head of this mission and I got much bigger things to do which none of you need to know for now. But don't worry, once it's done, you'll eventually find out by yourselves." Please don't question me any further and go already.

But of course, when does Zayn ever listen to me? Or my thoughts?

"You're making all of us the scapegoats and getting away with it isn't it?" he questioned further, wow he figured it out soon.

"Commando Zayn Ibrahim Farook, I order you to leave for the mission right this moment otherwise all my soldiers here will get to see your baby picture where you were dressed like a girl, and let's not forget the part where you had makeup on, oh and the pigtails wig..." I threatened him and grinned when I saw him go red and walk away in a hurry.