CHAPTER 56- Date? Cancel!

Pray a lot! Pray for everything, even/especially if it seems silly or impossible or ridiculous and you can barely voice it. Pray for the little things and the big things and everything in between. Keep that connection between you and God open all day, every day. Pray and then watch how tiny miracles fill your life.

Sending you all much love and happiness

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Zayns POV

I don't know if I should panic or get excited, I think panic would be my first option as Ayesha Aamir Karim is a tough one to handle.

Im supposed to take her out for dinner tonight and I have no idea what to do, she knows we're going for dinner as her parents must've told her.

But here's what happened, about 15 minutes ago, I received a text from none other than my future wife herself, which said,

'You're taking me out for dinner, our first dinner to be exact and you don't even bother asking me yourself? Well don't bother anymore because I'm not going with you anyways, have fun eating alone for the rest of your life.'

Now you see, in most case people would laugh it off and get all shy and just go with the plan, but as everyone knows, my fiancé is a whole other case. I've texted her way too many times that I'd like to admit, but she keeps blanking me.

This is our first dinner and I have a feeling I'll have to go eat by myself just like she said!

"Zayn hurry up, Ayesha must be ready by now and waiting for you and here you are taking your sweet time, what is it? Is your eyeliner taking too long to dry?"

Why, just why is my mum like that? To think of it, I'm pretty sure my mum and Ayesha will get along so well and will definitely insult me every minute of my life. They have quite similar personalities, although one of them is too devious...

"Mum I'm ready, just looking for my car keys" I told her, moving the cushions around to look for said keys.

"Zayn, I am so disappointed in you" she said with a huff, now what did I do?

I looked at her with a confused face, and in return she just looked down at my left hand. I closed my eyes, quite disappointed in myself too, the car keys were in my hand this whole time and because my head was entirely somewhere else, I didnt notice.

"Are you that excited to go out for dinner with your fiancé that your head isn't even functioning?" My mum everyone, her tone was very teasing and it didn't help when she winked at me at the end with that smile on her face.

"I don't think there will even be a dinner mum" I said out my frustration but still expected her to not hear me. But of course this is the woman who gave birth to me, nothing gets past her.

"Are you worried that Ayesha wont go to dinner with you?" my mum asked, her tone completely changing to confused.

Not able to hide my worry from her anymore, I admitted, "Mum it's just a silly thing, but Ayesha is upset that because I didn't ask her out myself on our first dinner, so she wont go with me"

I don't exactly know what I expected my mum to say, but I didn't expect her to say what she said next, "Zayn, in all honesty, I too would be upset about going to my first dinner with my future husband but without being asked by him, it's a big thing for us women and it makes us feel very special. Now, be a good boy and call her to apologize and cancel the dinner"