CHAPTER 9- Steel body

Allah- Al Ghafoor

Satan says: your sins are too much to be forgiven.

Allah says: if your sins were to reach the sky, I would still forgive you.
SubhanAllah❤

The boys standing opposite moved a little closer to me dragging their feet on the ground. With every step they took, they tried to look as intimidating as they could. For what you ask? Obviously to get me scared and screaming like a maniac.

The boy with the green eyes had a remote in his hand which made me look around for anything suspicious. A tiny red light caught my attention, they put a camera in the room to video tape my reaction?

If it's a reaction they want then it's a reaction they'll get!

I swung my right foot about 90 degrees and kicked the first one who had grey eyes right on his head which made him kiss the floor and grumble in anger.

The other two watched him with shock and their mouths hung open while I closed my palms to make two fists and punch them both on their cheeks.

"do you have a bloody steel body?" one of them asked but I couldn't figure out who it was as they were all saying something.

With cursing words and grumbling sounds they were still lying on the floor. I looked behind when I heard footsteps just to see my twin brother enter his room and look down in horror.

"Sh*t, what did you do? Ya Allah; are they dead? How will they play for the team tomorrow? Will they even turn up alive?" Ayman asked all in one breath, he really needs to calm down.

"Stop overreacting Ayman!" I answered rolling my eyes at him and then said, "Firstly, I was only defending myself, secondly unfortunately they're not dead, thirdly they're useless anyway so I don't think you'll need them, and finally yes they'll turn up HALF alive." I let out a mouthful of breath after completing my sentence.

I remembered no one was home so I decided to ask Ay where my other family members are, "Hey brother, where's everyone else?"

"They're at Aadil's house, Zayn and Bilal's parents are here so they're just having a little get together"

Nodding my head I asked him another question, "Why are they here?"

Ayman's mouth opened and closed a few times like a fish as he was figuring out what to say. He finally decided to speak but he failed in his fluency, "ummm... they're... the-the... robbers?" his answer sounded more like a question, I narrowed my eyes at him to which he spoke again, "they... came to kidnap me?"

"Robbers came to kidnap you? That doesn't make sense, and you asked if they'll turn up to the game so that means you know them right? " I pointed out sitting on his study table and tapping my foot on the floor.

"Yeah-No ummm I don't know them..." he laughed nervously and continued, "how would I know them, they're ummm the kidnappers isn't it? Hey shoo go away you robbers, shoo shoo" that was his pathetic answer. Honestly my brother just needs to be smacked right in his face with a steel chair because he seems not to be in his senses.

"Ayman, let me rephrase my previous question, what are they..." I drawled looking at the 3 masked guys still lying on the floor and continued pointing at each of them one by one, " Aahil, Bilal and Zayn doing here?" I folded my arms at the end of my question which made him look like he was aconfused.

"You knew who they were?" Ayman asked with so much surprise, I just answered with a "duhhh" and his mouth parted more widely "if you knew who they were then why did you beat them up?"

I was about to answer his question when the doorbell rang and this was my chance to get away from my brothers stupid questions asking why the hell did I hurt his friends that bad while I knew who they were, but that was the whole point here; I used my karate skills on them because Hello? I KNEW WHO THEY WERE.

I literally ran to the door and opened it when a bunch of people came strolling in, two of them being my own parents. This is going to be a very LONG day!

******

"So you took down the three boys all by yourself?" aunty Rabiya, Zayn's mum questioned me in an interrogating manner. Is this supposed to make me feel scared?

"Ummm well I thought they were some robbers..." I used Ayman's excuse and looked up at him when he started coughing.

"Robbers?" aunty Rabiya questioned me again to which I replied, "yeah... I thought they would kidnap me..." my answers were sounding so familiar to my own ears. I looked up at Ayman again who developed a sudden cold in the past two minutes.

Omar poured him some water in a cup while trying to control his own laughter.

When the boys came down all saying incoherent words as they were in pain, Zayn and Bilal's parents here were shocked to see them in this state while Aahil and my parents simply shook their heads at me because they were used to this.

They had taken off their outfits and masks so the damage was clearly visible.

Bilal was now holding an ice pack to his head and Aahil and Zayn were holding one on their cheeks which was now becoming a little purple and red. Oh yeah! I had done a really good job.

Laughter brought me out of my thoughts and I looked up to see aunty Rabiya laughing like there's no tomorrow, again is this supposed to make me feel scared?

"Ya Allah, Laiba I can't believe your daughter is actually stronger than my son, who claims to do gym every day." Aunty Rabiya was trying to control her laughter when she said that.

Soon everyone was laughing along with her at the three boys who were all the while staring at me very angrily. I flipped my hijab smirking at them which caused the stares to turn into death glares.

******

After a little laughter and few more death glares, everyone decided to have dinner at my house. All our mothers went in the kitchen to prepare the food and the fathers were watching soccer.

We being the 'kids' as our parents call us were setting the table in the backyard for everyone to enjoy the meal. The stars and the moon shone brightly above us making everything look more perfect.

SubhanAllah! (Praise be to Allah) even in the darkness of this night, the sky above us brings warmth and peace in our hearts. Truly; which of Allah's favors can we deny?

"Can you at least put the plates?" Yas questioned me sounding quiet irritated, he has been telling me to do something for the past 15 minutes but I'm too lazy to stand up from this comfortable swing.

"You've already done everything, how hard is it just to do the plates?" I demanded and he just looked up at the sky and said, "Ya Allah, please have mercy on me"

"Aameen" I screamed at the top of my lungs which made him flinch a little, "it's okay Yasir, I'll do the plates" this brought a smile to my face when I heard my favorite person speak, Aadil.

"Now that is what you call a real brother, you get it Yas? R-E-A-L" I spelled it out because I know that irritates him a lot. Am I being cruel? Nah just evil!

"Dinners ready everyone" my mum announced holding dishes in her hands followed by the others. We all sat around the table and prayed our Dua.

This was such a good feeling, I felt really happy and the smile on my face was just increasing. Everything felt so good and perfect Alhamdulillah!

Now was the perfect time for me to say what I had been dying to say since morning. "I've chosen the perfect girl for Omar"

All heads turned to me and all mouths were hung open, maybe this wasn't a very good idea; but well what's done is done right?

Hey troubles! I know its been too long, I was actually going to update next week because of my studies but my friend requested me if I could do it sooner so I did it. yah I know I have a really big heart ;)
I really hope you guys like this chapter, let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote xx love you all
AYESHA❤