CHAPTER 17- Blame game

This chapter is dedicated to my new amazingly awesome friend, sister and 1 of the best people in my life, savage_desi26 go follow her and read her amazing book!

******

"The creation will hurt you, but The creator will heal you. The creation will humiliate you, but The creator will magnify you, The creation will judge you, but The creator will justify you. --- So stop chasing the creation and strive to please The creator, SIMPLE!"

******

"YOU DID THIS" Zayn accused, glaring at me through his ice cream filled lashes. He literally looks like the human incarnation of strawberry ice cream, I mean, there's not even 1 part of his body which is not covered in ice cream.

Claps for the mini explode!

"Zayyyn, how can you accuse me for doing such a..." I really had the urge to say marvelous act but I knew best not to, "horrendous act, I mean I could never in my life think about doing such a thing on anyone, not even on my enemy and besides, you're my friend, don't you trust me, how could I do it on you?" I questioned faking innocence in every single word I said.

"So who did this?" asked fat Zayn, quite innocently, hah you had to think before calling the cops on me, where was this innocent act then?

"I have no idea; Zayn was the one who bought the ice cream right? Ask him" yup, very good Ay, just blame it on the devil and cause a fight between the jerk Zayn and the fat Zayn.

We both turned to look at the jerk Zayn who gave us a horrified ice cream look, "why are you staring at me like I'm responsible for all of this, yes, I was the one who bought the ice cream but I swear I didn't put anything inside, I have no idea how it just suddenly exploded" Zayn defended himself, he was surely nervous, but will I let it slip or take advantage of that nervousness? Gah, you guys know what a kind heart I have right?

"So how did it just explode Zayn?" I questioned him raising my voice a little bit.

"I swear I didn't do it, you can ask your brother Omar, and he was there when I was buying the ice cream."

Okay, WHAT?

What the hell was Omar doing there?

If he gets to know about this mini explode issue here, he'll surely know it's me in a blink of an eye!

"You know what, it's really okay, it's not a very big thing eyy? Whoever did this is surely forgiven, oh, would you look at that, I guess it's time to go home, bye" I quickly excused myself and walked away from the 2 human ice creams when someone grabbed my shoulders and gave me a really bright (fake) smile.

OMAR!

NOOO!

"Mar, I swear I didn't..." it's like Omar knew exactly what I was about to say and gave me the 'I know you did this' look. "Uggghhh, fine I did it, but they both deserved it" I finally admitted and turned around to see both my enemies sending me death glares.

"What did I do?" Jerk Zayn asked, really, you've got to be kidding me you narcissist idiot.

The fat Zayn put his head down like he knew exactly what he did; at least one of them is clever!

I first walked towards the fat Zayn and said, "I actually planned to kidnap you and torture you by eating all those 5 buckets of ice cream right in front of your fat face, but you see I don't like much violence, Aaand I'm way too kind to do that to anyone, do you realize how lucky you are?"

After my little speech there, Omar shook his head and rolled his eyes at me and said, "yeah very lucky, if it was some other girl, you'd probably be lying in your bed watching some awesome cartoon while eating popcorn and Nutella, but you're so lucky it's just my sister Ayesha who got you drenched in a whole bucket of ice cream from head to toe in the middle of the park in this cold weather, SO, VERY, LUCKY!"

Really Omar, So dramatic! I didn't even do much to these idiots. And it's not even that cold, no really, I'm wearing 4 layers of warm clothes and I honestly don't feel that cold. *avoids eye contact*

"Would you like to enlighten us why you included Zayn in this?" Omar asked, making me go evil mode again.

Giving them both a sweet smile I turned to Zayn- the jerk and said, "He knows exactly what he did, how's the sweet revenge now Zayny Wayny?" I asked him with a mixture of sweet and evil smile plastered on my face. "Isn't it extremely sweet? I mean come, strawberry ice cream is the sweetest huh?"

"And by the way, thanks for the superman teddy bear, that's the only best thing that came out of your so called sweet revenge, I'm so not returning that" I exclaimed which made him much more furious than he already was.

HAH! SWEET REVENGE MY FOOT!

******

"So you're saying that Inayah is real?" Omar asked looked as nervous as ever, and yes, this nervousness, like Inayah, was so real!

"Yes Omar, for the tenth time, Inayah is real!" I declared quite annoyingly, like honestly, I don't think a girl even gets this nervous talking about her wedding, but my brother here, is a whole new thing. It's like he's the one leaving his family and going away to another house!

"Why are you doing this to me" Omar, quite surprisingly questioned me, stomping his foot like a baby. What is wrong with him? He has to marry one day anyway.

"And you called them for dinner today?" my mum asked, like she's talking to a baby, come on mum, your son is the one who's behaving like a baby, not me.

"Family, you're all behaving so weird, it's just a normal dinner with my new friends' family, don't make a big deal out of it okay? And it's the perfect chance for Inayah and Omar to get to know each other and each other's' family, what's so wrong in that?" I asked looking at each member of my family. Mum, dad and Omar gave me a look that said 'you're insane' while Ay and Yas were trying to control their laughter while lazily lying on the couch.

"By the way, I told Inayah that the dinner invitation was from you mum, so please handle the situation yeah?" I informed mum while trying to kill Ay and Yas through my glare, which is not working like always.

I walked around 3 of my family members who were silently growing angry and towards the 2 idiots who were laughing like idiots, huh, what idiots!

I picked 2 pillows up from the brown couch and threw it directly at their faces, instead of getting angry, guess what they did?

Yup, you're right, they started a freaking PILLOW FIGHT!

******

"Can you just open the bloody door already?" I hissed at Omar.

Yes, they're here!

And yes, Omar is nervous!

And yes, we're having a fight because apparently my brother doesn't want to open the door for our guests!

"Ayesha, control your tongue" dad warned, hello my dear daddy, can't you see how difficult your son is behaving, and you expect me to stay bloody calm? Yeah, I'm not saying that out loud!

"But baba, why can't he just open the door, it's not like they'll eat him up as soon as he opens it?" I argued and moved away, I'm so not opening it.

I went and stood between Yas and Ay, who were FYI still laughing at Omar's misery. We gave Omar a smirk and a thumbs up just to see his face go redder than before.

"Allah help my children, they're guests waiting at our door step and here you are, having a war on opening the door" dad said, I opened my mouth to point out something but Baba beat me to it, "don't say that rhymes please" he said, quite annoyingly and moved to open the door.

AND THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME!

Hey troubles! OMDS, Omar and Ayesha look sooo good in the picture❤
So firstly I'm sooo sorry for the delay and secondly sorry again for a short chapter, as I told you troublemakers, I'm not feeling well so please make Dua for me. thank you!

Don't forget to vote and comment!
AYESHA❤