CHAPTER 20- Pizza?

Dedicating this chapter to all you awesome people who were patient with me and waited for 3 whole weeks... I really hope the wait will be worth it❤

******

"And I tried to rid my heart from sins, but they were carved into my soul too.
Still He covers them so beautifully, Although I have done nothing to deserve it.
I realized it has nothing to do with me, It has something to do with His unconditional Mercy" ❤❤❤

******

"What on earth are you doing here?" I whisper yelled at the smirking jerk who was standing right in front of me. Seriously, all he does all day is smirk!

The shock on my face couldn't be hidden and he was surely enjoying it while devouring that delicious pizza in his hand. Wait... Pizza?

Well, looks like the idiot chose to ignore my question so I looked back at Aahil for explanation but he was mirroring my expression, shock!

When he noticed my gaze was on him, his eyes turned wide as he quickly spoke up to defend himself, "Ay, I swear I didn't tell him we're coming here" Aahil said, should I trust him?

"What the hell dude?" finally the jerk chose to bless us with his heart warming voice, (note the sarcasm please). We both turned to look at Zayn- the jerk who had confusion written all over his face. "Why do you look like you got caught murdering the president? Seriously, you look scared as hell" he added.

"Dude, have you seen the sharp metals she has resting in her bag?" Aahil answered Zayn in disbelief and their conversation started like I'm not even visible here. So much for being a secretive super ninja!

Zayn chuckled and said, "I knew she was evil, but a serial killer? Nah, but I'm honestly NOT surprised at all on the new information" at this, both the idiots started laughing. This was my cue to make my presence known to these idiots, but not so easily, I had the perfect thing in mind.

"Aaahhh" this my friends, was the perfect reaction I was awaiting from both the jerks. Aahil turned to glare at me while rubbing his left arm and Zayn rubbing his right, their gaze travelled to my right hand which held my most favorite weapon of all time, their eyes went wide at noticing the black object and Aahil asked me in pure disbelief, "Are you out of your mind, A FREAKING LASER GUN?"

I shrugged in reply and said, "It doesn't hurt that much really"

Zayn looked like he wanted to murder me with the same laser gun right away, but before he could do or say anything, I chose to get back to the topic and question him, "okay, what in the name of pizza are you doing here and how in the name of pizza did you know I was coming?" okay, to be honest I was throwing secretive glances to the love of my life aka THE PIZZA which was kept on the study table by the window. I'm so going to steal it later!

My question made the jerk grin as he spoke "Your dear twin brother, Ayman, told me about Inayah" he answered with that stupid smirk again and continued, "he told me how Inayah was angry at the psychopath who exploded ice cream on her brother Zayn" his smirk just grew wider as he was saying each word and so was my glare which was directed only towards him.

"And he told me how his psychotic sister so badly wanted to shut Zayn's mouth and not let him spill anything, so the moment he noticed your bed is empty, he called me up for helping poor Zayn because apparently his psychopath sister punctured all the car tires back at his house" there we go with the stupid smirk again, uggghhh!

"Okay enough with the psycho thing" I hissed which made both the jerks smirk. I chose to ignore their stupid presence and continued my mission which was disturbed by 2 very narcissist idiots.