CHAPTER 49- Stop Banging My Mugs!

RAMADHAAN KAREEM TO ALL OF YOU AMAZING SOULS!

I pray that Allah The Almighty makes this your BEST RAMADHAAN. Pray, repent, forgive, be a better person and be a stronger Muslim! Quit a bad habit and implement a good one, not only for Ramadhaan but for the rest of your life! Have a blessed month and do remember me in your Prayers 💙

*************************

"What? Don't look at me like that okay" I am totally losing my self-control.

"Then how am I supposed to look at you like?" Ay answered with a 'I am so mad at you' frown.

"It's not my fault and you know it, and besides, it's just me who has said yes, not him and nothing is fixed yet so relax" when I said relax, I was basically talking to myself.

I said yes to Zayn!

I know, how stupid! But in my defense, I had no choice but to say yes to my parents. They didn't force me to say yes or anything, no. But instead, they said if my answer was to be a 'no', then I'd have to give them a legitimate reason for it, which of course I didn't find.

I hate Zayn but also like him for what he has done for me to help me change.

I can't tolerate his existence but when he's guiding me through the stories of the Prophets, I don't want him to stop.

I cannot stand his voice but when he's reciting the Qur'an, I want to just sit there and keep listening.

I just couldn't say no because I knew, I knew that whatever enmity we have between us is nothing compared to the things he's done for me, helping me change for the best and never giving up on me even on my very annoying and stubborn days.

He isn't someone I imagined to be as my spouse, in fact he's the complete opposite of what I imagined. But if my Ma and Baba like him, then what's there to worry about?

Realizing that I just completely zoned out for a bit, I focused my attention back on my twin, "Ay what's your problem?"

"My problem? MY PROBLEM? You have the audacity to ask me what my problem is?"

I rolled my eyes at my brother and whacked him across his head, "shut up you drama queen, and stop overreacting because nothing has happened yet"

Ay looked so scared that he stood up and started pacing in my room, need I remind him that I'm the one who might get married and leave this house and not him?

"Yeah YET, but what if it does? What if he says yes? Don't you remember our promise? We were both supposed to get married together on the same day so when you're gone away from my life, I'll have someone else by my side and that way I won't miss you so much"

"Okay, firstly I don't remember promising you this because you've obviously made it up yourself. And secondly Ayman Amir Karim, no matter how many people you have by your side, you'll cry your eyes out every single day after I get married because you just love me that much" as soon as I said those words and gave Ay a cheeky grin, a pillow came from across the room and hit directly on my head, which caused my hair to turn into a crazy mess, which led to us having a pillow fight and forgetting our problems for a bit.

Here's a tip, if you want to put an end to an emotional situation, then say something stupid or else just praise yourself, that totally works!

***********************************

"He what now?" I can't be hearing it right, it's just not possible!

"I warned you Ay, but do you ever listen to me? I mean do you even care about the promise we made to each other about getting married on the same day? Do you even have a heart?" Ayman questioned, rather dramatically and I would smack him again for making that stupid promise up and involving me for nothing, but I was too dumbstruck by the new information so I chose to ignore him as I looked at Omar for confirmation.