CHAPTER 50- Zayn and... Trouble?

Assalamu Alaykum Readers! I know it's been like a hundred years since I updated but I honestly have been so busy doing some major renovation works, please do bear with me and I RECOMMEND READING THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER AGAIN TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY! I promise to be more punctual IN SHA ALAH!

*************

The prettiest smiles might hide the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain. Instead of putting people down, inspire someone, change someone's life for the better, make someone happy, make someone smile!

_______________________________

"Do it"

"No don't"

"Don't listen to her just do it"

"Ayesha you're going to regret doing it later"

"What's there to regret about, just do it Ay"

"No, think about the consequences"

"But-"

"Stop it! Both of you please just stop it." I gritted out; I can feel my headache increasing every second.

We're currently seated at the corner booth with an amazing view at my dad's café, and enjoying the delicious coffee and sandwiches when dumb and dumber decided to spoil my morning with their stupid bickering.

I have many regrets, but one of them is definitely deciding to have breakfast with Deeya and Sarah together in one room. Those two are polar opposites. While Deeya is the naïve and overjoyed one, Sarah is the smart, sassy and blunt one.

To say these two are friendly towards each other is like saying I am a great cook. And literally everyone knows the story of how I burnt down my grandma's kitchen while making popcorn in her microwave last year.

Lovely days those were!

Anyways; back to the topic, Sarah is trying to convince me to ask Zayn if he really wants to go with the proposal and Deeya is trying to stop me saying, and I quote, 'don't crush the chances of us getting married in the same family'.

Now I'm stuck here with these two idiots confusing my innocent little mind and leaving me hopeless with their lack of sanity.

"Look guys, I honestly appreciate the concern and I'll think about everything before I do anything. But for now, could we please just enjoy this breakfast and avoid my marriage topic altogether?"

Both of the girls sighed simultaneously and Deeya gave me a sympathetic smile.

I know it's important to talk to someone about it and take their advice before I give my final answer to my parents, but I don't think I'm ready yet. I need more time to understand what I want and what's best for me. This is my marriage we're talking about; I will be spending my entire life with a person I barely know.

What if Zayn turns out to be a serial killer? I know the chances are more likely in my favor to be one but what if? I wouldn't take such a big risk like that...

Wait, how about a little investigation? I could always ask his friends about what kind of a person he is and then make my final decision.

Yeah, that sounds perfect!

***********************

It is Monday now and my day is going painfully slow. I am trying to avoid my math teacher because I failed yet another test in his class, I am so close to giving up I swear.

Also, I'm trying to avoid Zayn too because well, its too awkward to be around him right now after all this proposal thing and him impatiently waiting for my reply.