Chapter 19

This chapter is dedicated to Soyaaaa_____

Chapter 19: Trouble

Markier PoV,

I HONESTLY don't know what to say, seeing Fia here in Japan just to make me back to Philippines. I don't know if I would be mad, happy or I'm just dumbfounded that time. I can't still believe this is happening, this is like unbelievable.

I'm in the middle of something when the door opened and she came with a bartender, pretending like my mad girlfriend, muntik na rin niyang mabasag ang plorera sa ulo ko. I want to freaking laugh on how she scolded me, felt like she's a Mom and I'm her son. I pretended to be mad at her when I saw the earpiece she's wearing is connected to Mark Yuri, that time I already knows that they planned to find me here in Japan.

I drag her out of that bar while she's still babbling at me and I choose to ignored her annoying voice. It's not that she's screaming but you know...when she start talking, may kasamang mura, if it's not me or she's talking to a complete stranger, they probably get piss and mad at my sister.

Sa aming apat na magkakapatid, Fia is the totally weird one. She's always acting different from me and my brothers, she always made mess, she can't talk casually without cussing and she's pretending like a grade one student who doesn't know how to speak English. She wants to make the mood lighter, she doesn't want problem, she always made the atmosphere full of positivity, without her maybe... just maybe Karizou isn't this good and jolly family, we're all serious, we don't have a time for jokeness, except for Fia and we keep being busy from works that's why until now, I don't have a girlfriend.

Well, I find a girl that really caught my attention. Kung hindi pa ako nag pa Italy, hindi ko sana makikilala si Janeit, hindi sana siya magiging parte ng buhay ko, hindi sana ako nasaktan at umiyak ng ganito. I'm happy about the memories we'd share together but in the end, she still leave me.

Maraming what ifs sa isip ko ngayon that I always wanted to ask her and told her about those what ifs.

What if I didn't met her?

What if she didn't part of my happiness and world?

What if she didn't let me court her?

What if she just snob and push me away so I can't be this shit?

What if nabungi nalang siya para hindi maganda sa paningin ko ang kaniyang ngiti?

What if bulag nalang ako para hindi ko makita kung gaano siya kaganda?

What if ihi ng kabayo nalang ang pabango niya para hindi ko hanap-hanapin ang kakaiba niyang halimuyak?

What if mas masama pa sa demonyo ang ugali niya so she can't caught me by her attitude?

What if...what if, I don't let myself get near on her?

What if iba nalang ang minahal ko para hindi ako nasaktan ng ganito?

I see on how my sister beg on me to let go Janeit, at first I don't know why she's against on me and Janeit but later on she told me about Jin and Janeit. Pain and sadness is all I can felt that time.

I thought on getting her back on my arms but I'm late, Jin and Janeit are already together. Wala kaming closure ni Janeit, we saw each other since that mess dinner and it hurts, seeing your girlfriend is already in another relationship with other guy without breaking up with you, first. I felt like she cheated on me, 'ni text na break na tayo ay wala.