Chapter 20

This chapter is dedicated to one of my best readers: Krizalyn_Flores

Chapter 20: Ang Pagbabalik

Alex PoV,

IT'S BEEN a day without seeing Fia around. Parang nawalan din ng kulay ang paligid namin dahil walang sadista na parating nagmumura. After the Closing Program, earlier to end the foundation day, we decided to go to our classroom instead of participating on the parlor games that the council prepared for the college students.

Lahat kami ay abala sa kaniya-kaniyang kinagigiliwang libangan. Ace and Xharles are busy watching pornography or just that I thought. They're thick face jerks that's why they're not ashame watching porn in public.

Lawrence and Jack are watching women models on the book. Not a normal book cause that book consist naked models.

Nakasandal ang ulo ni Jerry sa balikat ni Mykel, and Mykel is leaning on Jerry's head while they're both sleeping with a headset on their ears.

Micco are playing online games, silently. His partner in crime- Mykel -is sleeping that's why he's playing alone.

Thor and Khanz are reading books, not to mention that they're sharing the same book.

Glenn is watching the new music video of his favorite K-pop.

Ram and Kev are in the side of the classroom, they're busy programming the robot that Spade give to them.

And speaking of Spade, nakahiga ito ng patalikod sa mismong sahig, nakatukod ang magkabilang palad sa pisngi habang nakanguso and also, she's wearing a cute pink with a big ribbon hairband.

Spade is like a statue, hindi namin siya makausap simula kaninang tanghali. Khanz scolded him but he's off, tulala lang si Spade. And we don't know the reason so we just let him have the peace he wants.

While me? I'm imagining things like Fia would love me back the way I love her while I'm busy sketching.

Feels like I'm drained, walang kagana-gana ang paligid. Lahat kami ay tahimik sa classroom maliban kay Carl at Francis na kanina pa nagbabangayan habang naglalaro ng Chinese garter.

"Bobo ka ba, Francis?!" Carl asked at his playmate.

"Uy! Pick up lines! Bakit?" Francis face lighten.

"Anong bakit? Hindi ako pumi-pick up! Bobo!"

"Nahiya naman ako sa paglalagay mo ng toyo bilang sauce ng spaghetti!"

"Gago! Hindi ko iyon ginawa!" Carl tried to punch Francis on the face but I blocked.

"Carl and Francis stop scowling at each other." Awat ko sa dalawa.

Parati silang magkasama, they're always play and after that, magsusuntukan sila and me, being a hatred of fight, I always blocked them to avoid the war. Some of people said that I'm like a father to this childish guys. Carl and Francis always obey me because they respect me while they obey Spade because of fear.

"Siya ang nanguna!" They both shouted while pointing at each other.

Binaba ko ang papel at tiningnan silang dalawa. "Then go, magsuntukan kayo kung hanggang saan ang gusto niyo. Hindi ko kayo pakikialaman. But remember this, kapag makakita ako ng kahit na isang gasgas sa mukha ninyong dalawa, I'll quit being a post here." I glanced at the Chinese garter on my feet, nakatali iyon sa aking paa dahil kinulang daw sila ng player kaya't sinali nila ako sa laro. My hand is sketching while my feet is playing, uh, multitasking.