Chapter 54

This chapter is dedicated to: alalallalall153 @sama_sama2513 straubreeeyx ChristineCasas2 yeuduchdi JhonaleenDagodog _crisanta 

Chapter 54: Wedding

Spade's PoV,

IT'S MY FAULT why Fia easily break up with me. I'm a jerk and a pathetic idiot. Even the worst words can't tainted me.

Sising-sisi ako ngayon. Hindi ko siya nagawang pahalagahan at alagaan. I treat her bad. I'm not good at being sweet but atleast I tried but what's the use of trying if she's really not coming back on me?

Ayoko lang naman na makita siyang nagsusuot ng masyadong maiksi na mga damit dahil lahat ng kalalakihan ay nasa kaniya ang atensyon. Pero hindi iyon sapat na rason para hindi siya kibuin sa nagdaang tatlong araw. I was covered in madness that's why I couldn't think right.

I always scolded her and every time I raised my voice on her, she'll bow her head and played with her fingers, not firing back to argue with me, it hurts me, seeing her helpless broke my heart.

I always reminded myself to be a new version of Spade, to be a gentleman, generous, kind, complaisant, warm, friendly and affable but it'll gone when I take a shower. The new version of Spade that I'm thinking did wash away and ain't stick on me.

Hindi ako para kay Fia. Fia deserve more than a guy like me but I don't think I can let her go. Kahit hindi ako para sa kaniya, ipipilit ko parin ang sarili ko habang nararamdaman ko pang may lugar ako sa puso niya.

And if she already transfer her love to the other guy, well, what's the use of the word 'RETREAT' if I'm not gonna use it?

I mean, I'll make her fall in love on me again and again and again. Hinding-hindi ako magsasawa na ubusin ang lakas ko para lang maibalik siya. I'm going to win her back and this time, its for the best.

Lahat ng pagkukulang ko ay pupunuan ko, maibalik lamang ang tiwala niya sa'kin. I won't hurt her again, I won't promise but I try the bestest to make her feel completely when she's with me.

"Wala na bang beer?" Umupo si Khanz sa katapat na sofa. He get the bottle of beer from my hand and drunk it.

"Pa-inom." Inagaw ni Micco ang bote ng alak kay Khanz at ininom din iyon. He sat beside me. His cheek are the evidence that someone slapped him so hard that it did leave a mark.

"Tangina, akina nga yan!" Mykel spatted as he get the beer on Micco. He wipe his lips using the back of his palm after he drunk the beer. He had a small cut on the side of his lips.

Thor came and slowly grab the bottle on Mykel. His eyes are puffy like what we had. "Rhea broke up with me." He murmured gently and bring the head of the bottle to his mouth then he suddenly spit and gazed badly at Micco. "Pwe! Bakit laway mo ang natikman ko?!"

"Yan kasi, agaw ng agaw."

"Wala na akong jowa. Althea slapped me before breaking up with me." Micco spoke and lean on the sofa.

"G-gano'n din ang nangyari sa'kin." Tinukod ni Mykel ang kaniyang siko sa lamesa. "Chloe left me and she also punch me before leaving me behind." So, that's the reason why he had a wound on his lips.

"Fidget throw me away like a fucking garbage." Napahilamos si Khanz sa kaniyang mukha at kinuha ang dart blade sa lamesa. He sway the dart and it hit the bullseye on the dart board.