Chapter 16

With there being so many of us, we had to take two vehicles to the restaurant. I was stuck in a car with Jin, Dakota, Tae, and Yoongi. But at least Jin and I got the back seat to ourselves.

I couldn't help but notice how handsome he really is. He would catch me staring at him and then smirk with his ears turning red.

Once we arrived at the restaurant, Jin got out before me and held his hand out for me, which I gladly took. He laced his fingers in between mine. Meanwhile, Tae was being a true gentleman to Dakota as he let her hold his arm.

Namjoon led the way into the restaurant with Angel by his side. After telling the waitress his name, she led us to a private room in the back.

Jin pulled out my chair for me which no guy has ever done before. "Thank you" I said. He smiled and bowed as he took the seat next to me. Yoongi grumbled as he plopped down in the seat on the other side of me.

After we ordered our food and began drinking wine, Namjoon cleared his throat.

"I actually asked everyone here today for a reason" he started. We all quieted down and gave him our full attention.

He cleared his throat again and began his speech. I knew something was up because I noticed Hoseok secretly recording him.

"As some of you may know, I've always been a hopeless romantic. But I have never found anyone to share that with. That is, until this beautiful young lady came into my life" he started, turning to Angel who was bright red.

He continued on.

"She has made my life so much better. I have felt things I never thought I'd feel. I knew from that moment at the concert, when I locked eyes with her, that she is my soulmate. My other half. Angel, I love you with all my heart and more. So that's why,"

I covered my mouth as I watched him get down on one knee and pull out a black box.

"Angelica, my love, my heart, my life. Will you do the honor of being Mrs Kim? Will you marry me?"

Everyone held their breaths. Angel began crying. Slowly, she started nodding her head. "Yes! I love you!" She exclaimed. Namjoon placed the ring on her finger as we all began cheering. He gave her a sweet kiss then sat back next to her.

"Namjoon is going to be my uncle!" Dakota randomly exclaimed. "That's right little one. And my first act as your uncle is to decree the right for you to be with Soobin."

Both Angel and I whipped our heads around. Dakota was red faced. "We are just friends" she mumbled.

Making a mental note to talk to her later, we all began drinking wine. Except Dakota and Jungkook who decided to be designated drivers.

Throughout dinner, Namjoon and Angel were being all lovey. The rest of us just ate and chatted. Every now and again Jins leg and hand would brush up against my leg and hand. I'm not sure if it was by accident or on purpose but every time he did it, I swear I saw him smirking.

After the dinner, which Yoongi and Jin paid for as a gift to the newly engaged couple, we headed back to the house.

I changed into my Tata pajamas and decided that since I couldn't sleep, I headed down to the living room. The house was quiet, I assume everyone was already in bed. I quietly walked down stairs and sat on the couch. I had just turned on the tv when I head feet shuffling in. Looking up I saw Jin coming in with a soda and a bowl of popcorn.

"Did I interrupt you?" I ask as he takes a seat next to me. "No no. I couldn't sleep so I was going to watch a movie" he replied. "Same. I'm just wide awake for some reason."