Chapter 18

I woke up somewhere around noon time, meaning I only got a few hours of sleep. Dakota and Angel had both left notes saying they were out with Namjoon and Hoseok exploring the city. London is someplace I've always wanted to see so I decided to text the group chat to see who would go with me.

Jin immediately responded with he wanted to sleep more ,which is understandable, but he'd meet up with me later to make up for it. Taehyung and Jimin were out shopping already. Jungkook and Yoongi both quickly said they'd come with me.

I quickly got dressed in purple plaid skinny jeans, Jins hoodie over a black tank top, and laced up my boots. After grabbing my crossbody bag I waited in the hallway for my two hooligans of best friends. Slowly, they each emerged dressed in their typical emo/rocker looks. "We truly are best friends" Yoongi said with a light chuckle. "I've clicked best with you two, other than Jin of course. Not to say I don't love all you guys though" I replied, looping my arm with theirs.

After making sure they were hard to recognize, we set out on the streets of London. I was in awe at everything. I know they must have seen this on tour before but I was grateful they came with me for this first experience.

We started the day by just walking around. Then Jungkook treated us two elders to a very authentic British lunch. Then Yoongi wanted to walk along all the music stores. My inner punk self was happy to walk the same paths as some of the greatest punk bands that came from here.

Then they surprised me by taking me to a Harry Potter store/ museum.

Yes, I'm a Potterhead through and through.

I wasn't planning on spending money but, let's be real, the Ravenclaw merch totally screamed my name.

Yoongi got a slytherin cloak. Jungkook a gryffindor one. And I my Ravenclaw one.

And being the three dorks that we were, we kept them on while heading to a restaurant to have dinner with everyone.

"How come I never got a cloak?!" Namjoon exclaimed. "Because you're not a cool kid?" Yoongi simply said. Jin pecked me as he pulled out the chair for me. "Did you have fun?" He asked. I nodded. "Good. After this I want to take you somewhere" he replied.

The waitress looked at Yoongi, Jungkook and I funny but nevertheless took our order. We all ate happily then dispersed to do our own things.

Jungkook was kind enough to take my bags and cloak back to the hotel with him while Jin took me out. He held my hand tightly, lightly swaying my arm as we walked down the street. "Where are we going?" I asked. Jin smirked at me. "Be patient my love, we will get there soon."

My heart fluttered at his words. No one has ever called me their love or treated me the way hes been treating me these few days we've been dating.

After walking for awhile, we ended up at our destination. "The London Eye?" I asked. "I heard its beautiful at night" Jin said. Jin paid for the tickets then we got in line.

Jin was smiling at me, he even wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me in closer. "I can't wait to get to the top. It must be gorgeous" he said. I hummed in agreement.

The line was slow moving, as expected. One can only assume how big of a tourist spot this is.

Finally, it was our turn to get into the car. I was excited as the attendant locked us in and the wheel started turning. What I didn't realize is, while my face was pressed against the window, Jin was sneakily taking my photo.

When we finally stopped at the top, I was just in awe at the view. I've never seen anything like it in my life.

 I've never seen anything like it in my life

(Photo ©️ pinterest)

"Hey babe, let's take a selfie" Jin said. "Ok" I said, scooting closer to him. We took one photo of us looking at the camera. Then I was caught off guard when Jin gently cupped my face, turned me to face him, and kissed me as he snapped a photo.

His brown eyes bore right into my hazel ones. "Have I told you how lucky I am to have you?" "Are you trying to kill me? Cause it's working" I said with a smile. We kissed one more time before focusing back on the scenery.

****************************

When we arrived back at the hotel, we kissed goodnight for probably far longer than we should have, then went into our separate rooms.

Angel and Dakota were watching a movie. "Hey. Where'd yall go?" Angel asked. "The London Eye. Want to see pictures?" "Yes!" Dakota exclaimed. I quickly changed into pajamas then sat between the two, showing them pictures.

"Aww you two are so cute!" Dakota said. "Shut up" I replied smirking. "Here, stuff your face with gummies" Angel said, laughing as she threw gummies at me.

The three of us had a play fight followed by watching some horror movies. Within no time we all fell asleep.

*****************************

The next morning we all had breakfast then went right to the venue. The boys immediately began practice as Angel and I headed to our respective areas to get ready.

Hara was already there, setting out her clothes on clothes racks.

"Hey. How do you like London so far?" Hara asked me. I was shocked, this is the most we've talked in awhile. "Good. I really like it here" I replied, grabbing a rack and setting up the clothes that I made.

"Its a fun city. Paris is better though. Fashion city baby."

We both actually laughed.

We didn't really get to speak much after that considering we had to rush around to get everything ready for tonight.

Around lunch time we all took a break and headed to the conference area to eat some lunch. Luckily the boys were already there eating. I grabbed some food and took a seat next to Jin. He sneakily held my hand under the table. Angel and Dakota came in not long after, taking a seat at our table with us.

"Are you ladies doing ok?" Taehyung asked us. "Yeah, its chaotic right now but I'm sure later it'd be fine" I said. "Not to mention the three of us have worked healthcare so we are used to running around" Angel added laughing.

"This is true!" Dakota replied. I nodded in agreement. "We do this for two days then get a day off before going to Paris. I say on our day off we go out with those we haven't typically spent time with" Jimin said. I tilted my head. "That does seem kind of fun. I mean, we haven't got a chance to hang out alone with certain people" Angel said.

I was more shocked she agreed to go out.

"Ok then its settled. I'm excited!" Hoseok squealed.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AN:

hey everyone! I've been on a writing kick lately. Idk if it's good or not but don't be afraid to say anything, whether its good or bad.