Chapter 41

I was far too excited. It was the day before Halloween. To some its just another day. But to my family and I, its life.

Yes, we are those crazy Halloween loving people.

So to kick the holiday off, Angel Dakota and I were throwing a small party. Jiwoo was helping as well with the decorations.

We began by fully decorating the house. And I mean it was what some would call over kill. Spiderwebs everywhere. Pumpkins at every inch of the place. Garland strung up. Bats. Witches. Vampires. Every surface of the house was decorated.

Now, the party wasn't even going to be here. We rented out a spot not too far away.

After work the girls and I would be going to finish the decorating. And a new friend of mine would be joining us to set up his DJ equipment.

As far as the costumes went, we had all picked out our own things. Jin and I were going as a pair. Our costumes arrived just this morning in fact.

Jiwoo said she was going to pick hers out before coming to decorate. Angel, she got hers at the beginning of the month when we first talked about doing this.

It was very hard to concentrate on work just given how much I really love Halloween.

Not to mention I just wanted to get away from the stares Hara was shooting me. Yeah, her hatred towards me grew tenfold when she saw my wedding band and figured out via someone in the office that Jin and I had married a mere two weeks ago.

Bang PD was aware of the situation. I didn't expect him to do too much about it, seeing as no matter what job you have theres always going to be that one person (or people) that you don't get along with.

I hurried up and finished work early. Partially due to the fact I showed up to work early just to get it done. I must admit, it was weird getting their Christmas special outfits ready when its Halloween.

Hara was still sitting at her desk by the time I packed up. Not trusting her, I took my finished drawings of their Christmas outfits, walked them up to Bang PDs office, then headed to the makeup area.

Since doing makeup wasn't a full time deal, meaning they didn't always need hair and makeup done, Angel would work on set designs as well. She'd draw an idea, the set designers would work with it.

She was hunched over, lost in a drawing. Very quietly I walked up to her in hopes of scaring her. As I reached my hand to her shoulder, she grabbed, spun around, and laughed.

"You cant scare me. When will you learn?" She said with a laugh. "I will succeed one day."

She continued laughing, shaking her head and packing up her drawings, putting them into her desk. "Let's go see if the child is done so she can go with us. Shes either with Hobi or Yoongi" Angel said.

We headed towards the elevator, clambering in and going up three flights.

The hall leading to their studios was very quiet. No sound could be heard which was odd. We stopped at genius lab, no answer. We stopped at Hobis studio, no answer. Finally, a text came through to Angel from Namjoon.

"Joon bug said they're over at the dance studio."

Luckily that was on the same floor.

As we walked over, I smirked at her. "What?" She asked. " 'Joon Bug' ? Hmm?"

Her face turned as red as Tata. "Fuck off" she said laughing.

Sure enough, once we got to the dance studio, we heard loud talking. Angel pushed open the door.