Chapter 105

Today is a very special day. One that a certain someone has been waiting on for such a long time. And I'm so happy it's finally here.

I looked across the room at the woman wearing her white princess looking gown. She kept smoothing it down, fidgeting with her hands, spining around. "You're beautiful. Don't worry." From the mirror I could see her give me a big smile. This day she has been waiting for. She even kept a board and counted down the days until today arrived.

Taniya placed her hands on the woman's shoulders. "You're going to be just fine."

Angel came walking in and sat next to me, smiling fondly. "I remember being a nervous wreck marrying Namjoon." I laughed. "Same. I didn't think I'd ever get married so when the time came, I had no clue what the fuck I was doing."

The door opened up once more. Hoseok bowed and walked forward, stopping just short of the woman. He held out his arm. "Well my dear. Are you ready to marry the love of your life?"

The woman nodded and smiled up at Hoseok, looping her arm into his. "Let's not keep Jimin waiting."

**********************

Kisas POV:

The girls did a wonderful job in throwing me a bachelorette party last night. We stayed at a local hotel so we could easily get ready for my wedding today. And being Valentines Day as well, we are very fortunate to have been able to reserve this room.

I kept looking in the mirror after my gown was placed on me. I looked like a princess. Felt like a princess. I never thought this day would come. But here we are. I'm marrying the man I love with my whole being.

The girls kept telling me to calm down. That it's ok to be nervous but that everything would be fine. I could feel through the soulmate bond that Jimin was feeling the same way.

Hoseok came walking in, bowed, and walked over to me. "Well my dear. Are you ready to marry the love of your life?"

I nodded my smiled up at him, looping my arm into his awaiting one. "Let's not keep Jimin waiting" he replied.

The girls helped hold my dress up as we took the elevator down to the banquet hall of the hotel. That's where the wedding would be taking place.

I could hear soft music playing from behind the double doors in front of me. On the other side of these closed doors is my fiance, soon to be husband, and my new family. I tried controlling my fast beating heart as I saw three men approach.

Tae smiled and held out his arm for Angie Unnie. Since she's my Maid of Honor and he Jimins Best Man, he has the task of walking her down the aisle. She smile up at him and looped her arm into his.

Next came Jungkook who stopped in front of Taniya. He'd be walking her down the aisle. His face turned bright red as she looped her arm into his and kept complimenting how handsome he looked.

The last one to get walked down the aisle is Angel Unnie. Jin has that role of walking with her. He smiled and told his sister-in-law that she looked beautiful and that Namjoon would swoon over her.

Dakota was getting Min-Jun situated. She would be walking with him as the ring bearer. And Jiwoo would be walking Hae-Won down the aisle to help her throw flowers.

Before I knew it the music started up, indicating the wedding starting. Everyone got in line and prepared to enter. Hoseok ushered me far away from the door so as I wouldn't be seen just yet.

The doors opened up. Hae-Won waved at me before she was ushered forward by Jiwoo.

One by one the line got smaller until it was just Angie Unnie and I. She turned around and smiled at me. "You're going to be great." Tae gave a small wave before leading her through the doors.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. Hoseok patted my hand. "Kisa love, it's going to be fine. You two are meant to be. And he's just as nervous too." I chuckled at that. Hoseok beamed at me. "Let's go get you married hmm?"

Hoseok led me through the double doors. Everyone was standing up. At the end of the aisle I could see my bridesmaids standing there waiting patiently. Then I turned my attention slightly to the left.

Standing there, wiping his eyes was my soon to be husband. Looking as handsome as ever. His eyes never left mine as we slowly made our way down the aisle.

As we stopped in front of him, Hoseok handed my hand to Jimin. "Love her through thick and thin. You two deserve each other." Jimin nodded and thanked his hyung. "You're so beautiful" he whispered to me as we walked up and stopped in front of the priest.

*******************

Everything went so slow. Even though I knew it was only mere minutes. "You may now kiss the bride."

Jimin held onto me as he leaned me back and kissed me. I never felt so much love as I do right now. Everyone cheered as we made our way down the aisle and out the double doors. Jimin stopped and cupped my face. "We did it" he whispered. I nodded my head. "We did it."

The reception is being held in the room next to the hall we got married in so luckily we just had to walk a short way. Jimin, being the hopeless romantic that he is, had it decorated in a Valentines Day theme.

Everyone filed in, congratulating us and hugging us.

When the last of the guests arrived, we proceeded with having dinner. To make it easier we opted on a buffet so as everyone could choose their own food.

Then we danced. Hoseok made sure to dance with me during what was supposed to be the father-daughter dance. And that spot was filled halfway through by my new father-in-law.

Our cake was very simple yet still had a Valentines Day theme like Jimin wanted. I didn't mind. Strawberry cake is delicious.

As the night was winding down, we were sitting at a table with the guys. Of course Jimin pulled me onto his lap.

"So. We have something for you two" Namjoon said. He reached into his pocket and pulled something out. A simple red envelope. He handed it to jimin while smirking. Jimin opened it up with me peeking over.

"No you guys didnt." I breathed. "We wanted to. Think of it as a wedding gift."

Inside the envelope is two tickets to Thailand well as an itinerary of things to do they booked for us and the hotel.

"What about our luggage?" Jimin asked. As if on cue Jungkook and Dakota came walking in rolling a suitcase each behind them.

"We packed your stuff. Along with some special things" Jungkook said winking. "And new clothes" Dakota added.

Jimin and I got to our feet, taking turns hugging everyone.

"You two should get going. The limo bring you to the airport has just arrived" Jin said. The girls gathered around me and hugged me. "Have fun. Be safe. Enjoy yourselves" Angie Unnie said. "I love you all" I replied.

Jimin gently held my hand as we grabbed our suitcases then headed out the front door. Sure enough, a limo was awaiting for us. The chauffeur bowed towards us while holding open the door. "Please, have a seat inside. Ill take care of the suitcases." We thanked him before climbing in the back.

Jimin pulled me once again onto his lap. He pulled me in for a very passionate kiss. When we pulled away he smiled at me.

"Heres to our new future, Mrs. Park."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AN:

A bit of an unexpected chapter. It juat, flowed outta me.

Anyways a week ago I had to go to the ER. I cut my pinkie toe half off. Had stitches for a week. I just got them out two days ago. Now there's a hole in my toe. I hope it heals fast.

Also the weekend after next I'm going on vacation. I've never been on vacation. I'm so excited.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💦