Chapter 65

Festa was approaching. And fast. I've been working long hours with Kisa to prepare for it. Although Bang PD insisted I take breaks frequently and was allowed to eat even while working.

But what got me most excited was the day after festa. Jin and I would be going in for our six month check up on the baby.

However, now being six months along and growing bigger, Jin became extremely overprotective. I couldn't bathe on my own. I couldn't carry anything. He was constantly feeding me. He even ask Bang PD if I could take time off but I opposed. I told him I'd be fine.

His parents were growing anxious too. Eomma would come over more to see my growing belly. And when she wasn't at the house she was calling Jin.

**********************

It was the day of the first festa. I was shoving a bagel in my face as quickly as I could before needing to unpack the clothes.

Luckily Kisa was ahead of the game and began unpacking. "I'm so sorry Kisa I was hungry" I said, gulping down the rest of my juice before waddling over to her.

"Its fine Unnie. No worries." This girl is an angel.

We spent the afternoon setting up everything. Then at five the guys filed in to get dressed. After they'd be going to Angel for hair and makeup.

The first one I had to dress was Jungkook. I wobbled over to the rack, grabbed his clothes, and returned. "Noonas looking like a beach ball is attached to her belly."

Someone slapped Jungkook on the back of the head. "Yah! That's my pregnant wife you're talking about! Hold your tongue!" I tried to hide my giggle. It's true though, my bump is looking kinda like a beach ball.

"More like a penguin!" Jimin piped up. Jin shot him a look but Kisa slapped the back of his head. "Yah! Be nice to my unnie!"

*************

Since the guys were all set, Kisa and I decided to walk around. I looped my arm into hers and we set off.

I absolutely loved the BT21 characters walking around, even taking a selfie with my favorite Tata. The RJ one looked at me with his hands over his mouth as if he'd been betrayed. Kisa giggled, making sure to take a selfie with Chimmy.

We continued on to walking the food stands. Of course I had to stop and grab some food.

"This is amazing. Look at the amount of ARMY here. And look!" Kisa said, pointing to a group of girls. One was wearing a blanket for a Cape but the print was just Jins face. Another had pins of his face all over her bag. The last one was wearing a dress of, you guessed it, Jins face. I giggled. "I guess his fans are hard stans."

Kisa chuckled with a nod. "For sure."

The two of us were just about to walk away when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Kisa and I turned around to see the girl with Jins face Cape blanket. My heart dropped. I know how some fans can be, and they know who I am.

"Hi! I umm, I know this is weird but, can my friends and I take a picture with you?"

I pointed to myself. "With me?"

She nodded. "Yeah! Jin is our bias so naturally we love his soulmate too!" "Aww of course you can" I said. The girl motioned for her friends to come over. "What's your name by the way?" I asked. "I'm Chae. And these are my friends Yuna and Somi."

"Its nice to meet you girls" I said. Each one squealed and bowed to me. "I can take your pictures" Kisa said. The three girls handed Kisa their phones.

"May I put my hand on your belly?" Yuna asked. I chuckled. "Yeah sure."

The girls took turns rubbing my belly. Sure, it was kind of weird but I get why they wanted to. "Oh my god thank you so much! We love you!" Somi said. I hugged each of them. "I love you guys too. And thank you for supporting the boys!"