Chapter 46

Christmas shopping. I hate nothing more than christmas shopping. So I decided to do all the shopping at once. With the help of Hoseok of course. He was more than happy to spend the entire day shopping with me.

We started off the morning by going to one shopping mall in Incheon. That mall didn't have any high end stores, but I was perfectly ok with that. The first shop we went into sold lots of nature gifts, which is perfect for Namjoon and Angel. Gifts that included planting supplies and growing kits.

The next shop we got Jiwoo, Kisa, and Dakota various articles of clothing as well as decor for their rooms.

There was a few other shops we went to, for other things such as snacks and stocking stuffers.

"Wanna go grab something to eat? I'm starving. My treat" hoseok asked as we headed back to his car. "Oh please. I'd kill for some alfredo." Hoseok laughed as he started up the car.

Once we got to the restaurant, we headed inside and were lucky enough to have a booth all to ourselves. After placing our orders we began talking about everything. From their upcoming shows to Christmas. "Since we have Christmas eve off, that's when we are having our dinner and will be opening up our secret santa gifts. Jin and Yoongj are actually out shopping now for the dinner" Hoseok said.

"I still dont know what to get Tae" I sighed. Hoseok chewed his lip. "Oh! I got it! Get him a necklace with his birthstone and Jiwoos. He loves accessories."

I smiled at him. "You're a fucking genius my man."

***************************

After lunch we headed to a different mall over in Ilsan. Both Hoseok and I were able to finish up our Christmas shopping at that mall.

Thank God too cause I was so tired. Being so close to christmas it was definitely packed everywhere we went.

When we got home we snuck into Hoseoks shared room and sorted out our gifts. Of course, I kept his gifts hidden.

"Before we begin wrapping the gifts im going to go make us some hot chocolate."

"Aww thank you. I'm just going to go put pajamas on ok?" I replied. As Hoseok went to the kitchen, I jogged up to my room.

I was surprised to see Jin and Yoongi in there talking. They both looked up when I walked in. "Hey. How was your trip?" Jin asked. "Great. We are going to wrap the gifts now" I replied, rummaging through my closet.

"We already wrapped ours and stuck them under the tree" Yoongi said as I partially shut the closet door to change into pajamas.

"Pretty much everyone else has too" Jin replied.

I stepped out of the closet, sticking my tongue out at him. "Well, we all cant be perfect like you huh?"

Jin smirked. "I can show you what to do with that tongue."

Yoongi smirked, leaning back in his chair with his hands behind his head. "I'm watching."

I sneered at them both. "Fuck you guys."

"Baby you already have!" Yoongi sniggered. I flipped them off before jogging back downstairs.

In Hoseoks room, he was patiently waiting for me with two mugs of hot chocolate, complete with whipped cream, and various Christmas cookies. Christmas music was playing in the background.

"Are you ready for the great wrap battle? In case you didn't know, I happen to know a thing or two about wrapping."

I burst out laughing.

****************************

Three hours later. Multiple paper cuts. Plenty of mugs of hot chocolate. And we had completed our Christmas wrapping complete.