Chapter 42

The next morning I helped Jin make a Halloween themed breakfast; pumpkin spice pancakes with candied bacon and warm apple cider.

"Oh my god these are delicious!" Jungkook said, his mouth full with his second plate of food.

Jin cocked his brow at Jungkook. "Close your mouth before you choke."

"So when should we get ready?" Jimin asked.

"Probably around six. I'll be there early to set up the food" Angel said. "I'll help you too" Namjoon added.

Jin turned his attention to me. "You can help me get ready babe."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh my god keep yourself together."

Jiwoo, who was sitting next to me, started giggling. "I mean it wouldnt hurt to help him get dressed."

I looked over to see Jimin acting funny. His nose was pressed down into his phone, typing away and smiling. I made a mental note to question him later.

After we cleaned up from breakfast everyone went off to do their own thing. Dakota went over to see the TxT boys, Jiwoo and Tae had gone out for lunch, and the rest of the guys went back to their rooms. Jin and I decided to go on a little coffee date and take a stroll around the park.

Once Jin and I got back home, it was around four. We figured we should at least start getting ready since our make up was going to take the longest.

The two of us took a shower together, then with just a rob on for me and a towel on for Jin we headed to Jungkooks room.

Jin didn't even knock he just barged in. Jungkook, who was sitting at his desk on his computer, jumped when we came in.

"Hyung, couldn't you have a least put boxers on?" Jin laughed and laid out on Jungkooks bed. "Hell no. Now, make me beautiful. Not that it would take much since I am world wide handsome after all."

"Ok Mr. self conceded" I said with a chuckle. Jin just winked at me. Jungkook pulled out his computer chair and let me take a seat in it. I handed him all the makeup we had bought.

"So, have you heard the news about Jimin?" Jungkook asked. Jin snorted. "He grew an inch?"

"Don't be mean! No, Jungkook, I haven't."

He smirked.

"Rumor has it hes been talking to someone."

Jin shrugged. "Hopefully his soulmate."

I covered my mouth. "Oh my god that would be wonderful! I hope whoever it is is wonderful."

Jin smiled at me. "My soulmate is." I blushed and waved him off. "You're too modest."

Jungkook sighed. "I wish I wasn't so lonely." Jin patted his shoulder. "I know you're not as handsome as me but you're kind of close. So you might find someone."

"Jin!" I scolded him. I turned to look at Jungkook."Kook, you're an amazing person. You're funny, kind, smart, strong. All qualities someone will love about you. Trust me, I never ever believed I could be loved. But, here I am. Happily married."

Jungkook smiled. "Thank you Noona."

*****************************

Two hours later and Jungkook had finished our makeup. We thanked him then disappeared back up to our room. I smirked at Jin. "What?" He asked with a smile. I shook my head. "You just look funny as Jack Skellington."

He chuckled. "Well my wife looks pretty damn good as Sally Ragdoll."

Jin luckily helped me get my dress on. I was so afraid of smearing the makeup. I, in turn, helped him get his pinstriped suite on.