Chapter 47

"I'm going to be a father!" He exclaimed, showing everyone the positive pregnancy test.

"Jin hyung is going to be a dad!" Jimin squealed, launching himself on said man.

"That explains the sickness then" Yoongi added, putting the pieces together. I nodded my head, rubbing my belly.

I still haven't come to terms with the fact that a little Kim Seokjin was currently growing in my belly.

"Man I'm so happy for you!" Namjoon said, hugging his hyung.

"Who else knew about this?" Tae asked.

The girls all shyly raised their hands.

"Then when Ang found out I was Jins secret santa, she asked if I'd be ok with doing this plan. Of course I agreed to it" Hoseok added.

Jin went around hugging everyone. All of them congratulating him.

Then he turned his attention to me, placing his hands on my hips and pulling me in for a sweet kiss.

"We're going to be parents" he whispered, his forehead resting on mine. I smiled, nodding and reaching up to caress his face. "We are. And I'm scared as hell."

He gently stroked his thumb on my cheek. "Baby we got this. We are going to be great parents."

"Oh my god I'm going to die with this cutness!" Jimin yelled, clutching his heart. Jin and I both chuckled. Kisa rolled her eyes, patting her soulmates back. "I swear your emotional range is that of an actual mountain range."

Everyone burst out laughing.

Angel came walking up to Jin. "Ok, you and I need to have a talk. Let's go outside."

Jins eyes grew as wide as saucers. Little known fact about my younger sister, she can be extremely intimidating. And I mean she can scare the shit out of people.

Jin gulped and nodded, following her out the door.

Dakota came jogging up to me, placing her hands on my belly. "I know my cousin is technically just a sack of cells right now, but I love him or her" she said.

Tae gasped. "Oh! What if theres twins in there?"

I sighed. "Better not be. I don't want to push out two babies."

Yoongi walked over to me, pulling me in for a tight hug. "I'm happy for you two. Really" he whispered in my ear. I nodded, smiling at him.

"I assume this wasn't a planned pregnancy?" Jungkook asked. Jiwoo slapped his arm, causing said guy to rub where he was just hit. "Don't be a rude little shit!" She scolded.

I giggled. "Jiwoo it's ok. And no, we definitely didn't plan anything. This was a complete accident."

Namjoon was the next to step up to me. He placed his hands on my belly, smiling down at it. "That explains why at my wedding you didn't drink any champagne. I'm so happy for Jin. I hope our turn comes next" he said.

Lightly placing my hand on his, I looked up at him smiling. "Who knows, you just got back this morning from your honeymoon. There may be a little Namjoon growing in my sister. Which I kind of don't want to think about, but you know how this one was made."

The two of us chuckled.

Dakota began shaking her head. "I don't want to hear anymore of it" she groaned. Yoongi laughed, pulling her into his chest. "Hey little it's ok. It happens when two people love each other. They show it and bam! Babies are made."

She raised her brow, looking up at him. "You know I went to nursing school right? And one of those courses was childbirth. So, yes, I know how to deliver babies and therefore know how they are made."