Chapter 107

Everyone exchanged nervous glances at each other after those words left namjoons lips. My heart was pounding. Are they really divorcing?

I felt a light squeeze. Jin was gently holding my hand. Jungkook had since sat straight up.

Namjoon was standing, arms crossed, next to Angel. Angel looked like she might cry at any second.

"I'm sorry but as the hyung here, please, what is going on? Somethings not right and we all feel it" Jin said.

Namjoon visibly gulped. "Well, there's no easy way to say this" he started.

⚠️TW⚠️

Angel was silently weeping at this point. Hobi, being the ray of sunshine that he is, got up to sit next to her.

"We had a miscarriage. She was three months along" Namjoon said.

My heart stopped. "Oh baby" Jiwoo said, joining her brother in holding Angel.

I was completely numb as I walked over to my sister. Dakota and I both knelt down in front of her.

***********************

*Jins POV:*

The girls all took Angel up to her room. Namjoon finally broke down into tears after his wife disappeared to go grieve.

I held my brother close to me. "It's no one's fault" Jimin said softly. "T-the baby was a b-boy" namjoon sobbed.

"When the two of you are ready, we will give him a proper service" Yoongi said.

Namjoon weakly shook his head. "My grandma is watching him" Tae added.

***********************

Everyone slept over that night. Jimin and Kisa were good enough to take care of the kids. We let the girls stay with Angel as we stayed with Namjoon, holding him until he cried himself to sleep. Tae would get up and make tea for everyone every so often.

"I can't imagine their pain" Yoongi whispered. "It's devastating. And we all know how badly they wanted another baby" I replied.

Tae had just returned from bringing the girls some food and drinks.

"How are they?" Jungkook asked. He sighed and sat down. "Hobi managed to get Angel to eat something. He video called Namjoons mom to talk to them as well. And Dakota called her mother too."

"Mothers know best" I replied.

Hobi returned an hour later. "She's sleeping. Mary and Namjoons Eomma talked to her until she fell asleep." He yawned and plopped down next to jimin, who just returned from putting the kids to bed.

"Let's turn off the lights and make sure this one stays sleeping" I said , pointing to namjoon. We kept him on the couch as the rest of us laid around him.

Everyone stayed at Namjoons for a couple of days, only leaving when his parents came to visit. Kisa and Jimin offered to baby sit Hae-Won for them while his parents stayed. Bang-PD also sent his condolences as well as giving Namjoon time off to heal.

I was sitting with my wife in the kitchen, sipping on tea. "You know," she started off. I looked at her so she knew she had my attention. "This loss really puts things into perspective." I cocked my brow at her. "How so?"

She took a sip of tea, set her cup down, and looked at me. "Well, remember how I told you I didn't even really want kids due to a family history of loosing children?" I nodded my head. "What if we had lost Min-Jun?" She choked out.

I got up, wrapping my arms around my wife. "But we didn't baby. He's healthy."

Almost on cue, Min-Jun came waddling in. "Mama ok?" He asked. Ang smiled, nodding her head and wiping her eyes. "Yes baby. Mama just had something in her eye." Min-Jun climbed into her lap and snuggled in.

"Hey. How about we have cuddles and a movie night?" "Yay! Might Mae's befoee cwismiss!" Min-Jun screamed before running off.

I chuckled. "I can guarantee he's getting on his Jack Skellington pajamas."

Sure enough, when Ang and I finished bringing in the snacks into the living room, Min-Jun came running in wearing his nightmare before Christmas pajamas.

"You sure take after mama" I said, chuckling. Min-Jun crawled between Ang and I, wrapping up in his Halloween blanket while nodding his head.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AN:

Hey all! Guess who's semi back????

I know it's been way way wayyyyy too long!

How's everyone doing???

Author-nim here has been busy. I've been taking classes for awhile now and recently graduated as an LNA! One of my dreams finally came true which I didn't think would happen.

Now I work taking care of veterans which is amazing 💜❤

At the end of this month I'm due to get my tonsils out (I know, I'm 32 and just getting that done) so I'll use that time off to write more.

❤🧡💛💚🩵💙💜