Chapter 88

The guys came back on Dakotas birthday, January 3rd. We had a small party for her. Which turned out nice since, well, she and San have decided to try dating. Everyone was so happy for her.

But not without the guys threatening San.

**********

It was February before we knew it. Min-Jun turned five months old. He can now hold his own head up and sit up on his own.

I had just laid Min-Jun down for a nap, tucking him in then heading downstairs. Yoongi and Jin were sitting outside on the balcony, drinking beer. "Hey you two" I said, grabbing a soda and sitting on Jins lap. He rested his free arm on my belly.

"So, Baby, Jin and I have a proposal for you" Yoongi started. I tilted my head at him. "We want to take you and Min-Jun to the states to see your family."

"For real?! What about Dakota, Angel, Hae-Won and Namjoon?" I asked excitedly.

Jin nodded. "Them too. They will be going to see Mary."

I looked at him. "Well, we are too right? You said we were going to see my family."

The two guys exchanged a look. Jins grip on me got a little tighter as Yoongi held my hand.

"Kitten, what Jin and I are trying to say is, we want to meet your real family. Of course we will be seeing Mary and she invited us to stay with her. But, while we were in the states, we wanted to meet your family."

I shook my head. "Why? They don't mean anything to me. They call maybe once a year."

Jin rubbed his thumb on my hand. "Baby I know you don't like them. And you haven't even told us your whole story of growing up. I just, I want my son to see his grandparents at least once."

"Maybe it would help if you told Jin and I about your past" Yoongi said. I stared out over the bright lights of Seoul. It's true, they don't know anything of my past. I took a deep breath in. They deserve to knowm

"Fine. We can. But let me tell you about my past."

This time I sat up straighter. Both guys held my hands as I began telling my story.

****************************

Flashbacks:

Angie was six years old. Her older brother was leaving to go to his friends birthday party at a local arcade. Starring out, she watched with envy as her brothers friends family pulled up. Never having been to an arcade before, she wanted to go.

The friends mom noticed the sad look on the little girls face. "Bring your sister too. She will get along with my daughter Angel and itll give her someone to play with."

Angie was excited. She was not just going to an arcade for the first time, but getting a new friend as well.

As years passed, Angie and Angel remained best friends. Began would always go over to each others house.

But Angie liked going over to Angel's house the most. Not only did she have a stable home, but Angel always had food. Something Angie wasn't used to.

Angie parents never paid rent so they moved constantly. Even at times living with people or staying at the homeless shelter. Angie thought this was normal. She also thought it was normal to only get one meal a day, which was school lunches. That was until Angel's family showed her it wasn't ok.

As Angie grew into her teenage years, she was always missing school and staying out all night with friends, drinking and sneaking into places. Her parents never cared. They just wanted her out of the house. They were happy when she was gone. They even allowed their own family to call their daughter awful names.

She would spend every weekend at Angel's house where she had food and clean clothes. She even learned to shave and have proper hygiene.

Every weekend turned into every other week. Eventually Angie's parents allowed her to drop out of high school. Until, at the age of 15, Angie just never left Angel's house.

Did Angie's parents care? Did they question why she left home and never came back home at such a young age?

No.

Not once.

They didn't care where their daughter went. As long as they didn't have to take care of her. They could care less what happened in Angie's life.

Angel's family taught Angie how to be an adult. Making her go to get her GED. Teaching her to drive. Making her get a job. Even taking her to places shes never been.

Everything went great until she got into her first relationship at the age of 23. He wasn't a good looking guy, but he seemed ok.

That was until he forced himself upon Angie.

She was naive. And when she tried to tell her real parent she thought this guy was bad, they didn't care. But Angel's family did. They taught her to leave that toxic relationship.

And now that shes older, Angie has realized she doesn't need her 'family'. She made one of her own.

***************************

At the end of my story, I looked to see Yoongi looking mad and Jin swallowing a lump in his throat.

"We will only be there less than an hour ok?" Jin said.

Yoongi snapped his head to the side. "I can't wait to meet them. I'll give them a piece of my mind."

I chuckled, rubbing Yoongis hand. "Its ok Bae. Don't waste your energy on them. It's not worth it. It took me a long time, and I'm still working on it, but I've learned to let things go."

Yoongi got up, kissing my cheek. "How about we go lay down ok?" Jin nodded his head. "I agree. Let's have some adult time."

"Wait" I said, making the two guys stop moving. Both turned their attention to me. "Did you book everything? When will this 'oh so fun' adventure take place?"

Once again the two guys exchanged glances.  After a solid 30 seconds of silence, Jin spoke up. "Next friday."

I groaned. "For real? Damn guys! You owe me some mind blowing sex alright?!"

The two men smirked. "Anything for you kitten" Yoongi said, tossing me over his shoulder and slapping my ass. I squealed, watching as Jin walked away to our room with us.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AN:

So.

    I have to admit

             The flashback was literally Author-nims story.

I felt it better to write it down, that way I can really connect with the characters.

💜💜💜💜💜💜