Chapter 85

I woke up, sandwiched between Yoongi and Jin. Both snoring. Min-Jun was wiggling in his crib. "I'm coming baby" I whispered, climbing over Jin and making my way to my baby.

After changing him, I placed him in his baby carrier that was attached to my front before heading down to the kitchen. Being that its Christmas Eve, I had a lot of baking to do. Yoongi, Jin and I as well as Namjoon, Angel, and the babies would be sleeping in the dorm with the guys. It was our tradition of putting on onesies and watching movies.

"Whatcha making?" Jin whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Cookies and bars. The girls are doing the rest of the desserts" I replied, scooping dough onto a sheet pan. Jin ran his finger through the dough in the bowl, lapping it all up. I stopped, turning to look at him. He smirked. "Its tasty."

"Yeah yeah you monster. Go get cleaned up so we can have breakfast." Jin pouted but did as I told him. I glanced down at Min-Jun. "Your Appa is loco."

Yoongi came downstairs while Jin was showering. I abandoned the eggs and bacon long enough to give him his iced americano, which he greatly appreciated. "Babe, either have me cook or let me take the baby. You shouldn't be doing it all."

"Fine. Here Gordon Ramsay" I replied, handing him the spatula. He smirked at me before getting up and kissing me. I took a seat down at the table with Min-Jun still nestled in front of me.

Once Jin returned from his shower, the pancakes were done. Yoongi set all the food on the table. "Let's eat and head next door" Yoongi said.

*************************

Jin carried Min-Jun in his carrier as Yoongi and I managed carrying all the gifts and food. Luckily that boy got buff.

Once we arrived next door, Tae immediately whipped open the door. He was standing there proudly in his Christmas lights onesie. "Come in! How's my baby?" He cood the last part, kissing Min-Juns little foot. Yoongi set the gifts under the tree as I bought the food into the kitchen.

The girls were all in there bustling around. "Hey mama!" Jiwoo exclaimed, hugging me. "Unnie!" Kisa yelled, latching herself on me. "Hey guys. Having fun?" Angel puffed out her cheeks as Dakota took my food. "Jin and Yoongi luckily are making the dinner tomorrow. I've had enough of this" Angel said, making all of us girls laugh.

"Did everyone get their secret Santa gifts?" Jiwoo asked. "Yup. It was hard though" Kisa replied.

After us girls were done cooking and letting things cool, we decided to head into the living room. Angel and I stopped to coo at our husband's holding our babies talking. My baby was in a new green and red stripped onesie while Hae-Won sported a cute pink christmas onesie."That's a sight I never thought I'd see."

We turned to see it was Dakota who had spoken. "When I joined the fandom, they were music superstars. Now they are not only that but husbands and fathers as well."

"How was baking?" Jin asked as I sat between him and Yoongi. I huffed. "Well, I'm just glad you two are cooking the dinner tomorrow" I replied, pointing to him and Yoongi.

Tae stood up, holding up five gift bags. "Ladies, don't get too comfortable. You need to get your onesies on." Tae then went around, handing each girl and I a bag. I quickly glanced to my husband and boyfriend to see that they were in onesies already. "Fine. I'll be back" I said.

I headed upstairs into the first room I could find. Which happened to be Jungkooks. Pulling out the contents of the bag I held up the onesie. A freaking christmas present onesie. I laughed, shaking my head and pulling on the onesie.

I returned to my seat to see that Jin and Namjoon had put the babies down in separate sleepers for naps. Yoongi immediately latched onto me, wrapping his arms around my middle and resting his head on my shoulder. Giggling, I absentmindedly played with his hair as Jin held my free hand.

Tae stood up, getting everyones attention. "Alright. We will begin the movie marathon now. Lunch will be at noon time. Followed by more movies. Dinner at six. Then we open our secret santa gifts. After we will continue with hot chocolate and more movies." "Wow, he puts a lot of thought into this" I whispered to Jin who nodded. "Its always been him and Hobis thing."

************************

And right on schedule, we had lunch at noon time, watched movies until the pizza came at six, then began the secret santa.

I understood now how Kisa had a hard time buying a gift. She pulled Yoongi. And that boy is so simple, so the girl just got him a gift card for a local cafe that served his favorite Americanos.

My secret santa was Jimin. He made me an ornament with Min-Juns little hand and footprint, which went right up on the tree.

But the best part is when Jimin finally proposed to Kisa. It was so adorable and the poor girl was blushing like crazy.

As we were getting ready to watch another movie, Namjoon pulled out a small box and handed it to me. "I think its from Santa." I was confused but opened it anyway. Inside was a note. All it said was

Head outside through the back door

With my brow cocked, I followed the instructions. Everyone else sat down and started the movie.

Sliding open the slider door, I walked outside to see it not only snowing but Christmas lights strewn up everyone.

"Hey. I see you got the note."

I looked over to see Yoongi standing in the middle of all the lights. I smiled at him. "I did. I assume you sent it?" He showed his gummy smile and nodded.

He bear hugged me, wrapping his arms around my front. He swayed us side to side as the snow fell on us.

"So, why did you want me out here?" I asked. I felt Yoongi fidgeting for something but never letting me go.

"I asked you out here because, well I'm not good with this stuff. I love you. With all my heart. And I was wondering,"

He spun me around so I was facing him. With a big smile I noticed he was holding a box. "Will you marry me?"

He opened the box to reveal a simple diamond ring. My mouth gapped open.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. He smiled, slipping the ring on my right hand ring finger.

"I love you so much baby" Yoongi said, hand on my chin and pulling me in for a kiss.

When we returned inside after our little make out session outside, we quietly sat down. We didn't want to tell anyone yet since we both agreed this is Kisa and Jimins special day.

As I say down, Jin picked up my right hand. He looked at the ring then smiled at me. "Welcome to the family Yoongi."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AN:

I need a day off. I'm so tired lol.

Tuesday was my last day off and I spent it at the ocean with my sister, niece, and nephew.

And guess what? I wore a bathing suit for the first time in public. I've only worn shorts and a tank top. But I actually wore a tankini top and bikini bottom. I'm 31 and have just done this. I'm proud of myself haha.

I am SO SO SO SORRY for taking so long to write! I promise I'll get back on schedule!

Tomorrow I'll definitely have time. I get out of work at 2. I was supposed to see the band Korn but the lead singer caught Covid so they rescheduled the concert. Hope he does well!