Chapter 59

After Jin and I unpacked everything, we changed our clothes then decided to go for a walk along the beach.

He lightly held my hand as the warm breeze blew. Jin randomly chuckled. "What's so funny?" I asked, genuinely confused. "Look how different we are" he said.

(Angs outfit as well as black leggings and black tank:)

(Jins outfit:)

I chuckled. "Yeah but, opposites do attract you know."

Jin beamed at me, pulling me by the waist into him. "Of course they do. That's why we're soulmates."

I giggled, wrapping my arms around him tightly and kissing him.

The two of us spent hours on the beach up until Namjoon texting us the location of the restaurant he wanted us all to meet at.

"Is it just me, or does Namjoon seem a bit different lately?" Jin asked as we were walking down the road. "Now that you mention it, something does kind of seem off about him."

Jin shrugged. "As long as hes healthy I guess that's all that matters."

"Speaking of people being off, I need to talk to Kisa" I said. Jin cocked his brow at me. "Why what's up?"

I smirked. "Well, shes sharing a room with Jimin by herself for the first time. I think shes nervous." Jin leaned his head back laughing. "Ah poor girl. Jimin will be gentle with her." "Jin!" I scolded, hitting him lightly. He laughed some more and rubbed the spot I hit him. "Oh come on, its not a big deal."

**************************

Soon enough we arrived at the restaurant. We checked in under Namjoons name in which the waitress lead us outside to a table nestled on the beach, complete with tiki torches and a tropical umbrella. Of course we were the last to show up. I was happy to be sitting between Jin and Dakota. After placing our orders we all started chatting about what we've done so far.

"Tae, Jimin, Kisa and I went shopping so far" Jiwoo spoke up. "I signed us all up for surf lessons tomorrow. All except Angie-Noona since, you know, my nephew has taken up residency in her womb" Jungkook said. Jin burst out laughing.

"I slept once I got into my room" Yoongi said with a yawn. "Yeah and I'm stuck in the same bed as you since theres only two beds! If you hog the bed I won't hesitate to kick you off" Dakota added, pointing to Yoongi. "You think you have it bad? This guy is awful to share a bed with! All he doesis sniff my head!" Hoseok replied, pointing to Jungkook. Jungkook shrugged. "I like the smell of your hair." Everyone burst out laughing at that.

Soon enough the food came and we all ate quietly. I got side glances from a few of the guys for eating fried pickles on my ham sandwich and pineapple with my fries. "What?" I asked Jimin who was looking at me. "Your cravings sure are weird." Jin started laughing. "You don't even know half of it. She put pickles on her vanilla ice cream and dip chips into chocolate."

"Hey! Sweet and salty motherfucker!" I replied. Jin continued laughing. "I know baby. Our boy has weird taste buds." "Hes gonna be a foodie like his appa" Dakota added. I took a slice of pineapple, shoving fries on top of it and shoved it in my mouth. "You can't knock it until you try it" I said to Jimin. Yoongi snorted. "Jin took the whole 'knock it' thing too far."

Jiwoo pinched his arm, earning a squeal from said cat. "What the fuck bitch?" Tae glared at Yoongi. "Well don't be rude to my sister" Jiwoo said, sticking her nose up and continuing to eat her salad. "With all due respect hyung, disrespect my girl one more time and I'll deal with you" Tae said.

Namjoon coughed. "Settle down everyone. Let's finish up." Everyone stopped talking and continued eating.

When it was time for dessert, Namjoon had ordered the special. Yet none of us knew what that was since I didn't recall seeing any specials for dessert.

Oh well, as long as it was chips and chocolate for dessert I'd be ok.

The waitress came back carrying individual chocolate balls. She placed one in front of everyone. We thanked her before she left.

"Dig in everyone" Namjoon said, smiling. He was holding Angel's hand.

I was confused but grabbed my spoon and cracked open the chocolate.

Some of the others started gasping.

Inside the chocolate ball was another flat chocolate bar that said 'Baby Kim December 2020'

"Excuse me what?" I said, smiling. Namjoon and Angel stood up. "We are pregnant!" They exclaimed together.

I immediately rushed over to them, pulling them into a hug. "Our babies are going to be best friends!" I yelled. Soon Kisa, Jiwoo, and Dakota joined in on our group huddle. The boys took turns hugging Namjoon. "Now, my sister better not be announcing anything next!" Hoseok exclaimed.

*************************

After we finished supper, the boys wanted to hang out. Us girls chose to stay at our private pool.

The hotel staff delivered virgin daiquiris to us as we stripped down into our bikinis.

"I can't believe two of my Unnies are pregnant" Kisa said, smiling.

"I can't believe we got pregnant either" Angel said, rubbing her belly. A devilish smirk played across Jiwoos lips.

"So, who wants to surprise their man?"

We all looked at each other, confused as to what she was asking. "Let's each take seductive photos and send it to the boys."

Dakota and Kisa instantly shook their heads. "I'll take the pics though" Dakota said.

Jiwoo reached behind her, untying her bikini top and tossing it off to the side. Her hands covered her breasts.

"Well, you only live once" angel said, following suite. The two of them stood in the pool, back facing Dakota. "Fuck it!" I said, throwing off my top and joining them.

Dakota took a few photos with Jiwoos phone then sent them to the group chat.

Instantly our phones blew up.

Namjoon🌱: I think we need to wrap things up here

Tae👽: IM ON MY WAY HOME. LIKE NOW.

Yoongi😾: god damn I'm using my hand tonight! 🔥

Hobi🌻: THATS MY SISTER YOU SICK FUCKS!!

Jin🍜: AND MY HOT ASS WIFE! 🔥🥵 YOU BETTER BE READY WHEN I GET BACK!!

Jimin🐥: My Kisa is a good girl

Kook🐰: 😳

The girls and I all burst out laughing. "Well, seems like we better head back to our rooms" Jiwoo said.

Dakota sighed. "If Yoongi acts weird, I'm throwing him out the window."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AN:

For the record, potato chips dipped in chocolate is delicious. Sweet and salty my friends, sweet and salty.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜