Chapter 11

I swirled around in my computer chair, all thoughts out of my head. "Whatcha doing?" Dakota asked.

Its Saturday, meaning we all have the day off. I stopped spinning and faced her. "Hey. Why don't Angel, you and I all go out? The three of us haven't done anything together at all." Personally I wanted to forget everything even for a couple hours. And I didn't want to burden anyone with my thoughts.

"Oh my god yes! Please! Let me strip out of these clothes then lets go."

Leaving Dakota to go get dressed, I headed out to find Angel. She was with Namjoon outside in the garden. "Heyo whats up?" She asked. Namjoon looked up from his book when she spoke. "You, Dakota, and I are all going out for a girls day. We haven't done anything for quite some time."

She looked at Namjoon whom was smiling. "Jagi, I think its a great idea. The guys and I will prepare dinner for you three when you come home." She chuckled and pecked his cheek. "Babe, I mean this with love, but please don't touch ANYTHING in the kitchen. I want to come home to seven men safe and sound as well as a still standing house."

He smiled, showing off his deep dimples and pink tinted cheeks. "Yes love."

Angel kissed him goodbye, earning a puke sound from me and a pinch to my ear by her, and we waited for Dakota to come downstairs. When she arrived I grabbed the keys to Jungkooks car (obviously after getting his permission) and we headed off.

********************************

The first stop was a clothing store. Angel made comments about prices as Dakota picked out a few pieces of clothing.

Thankfully the mall wasn't busy at all. It gave us more time to look around and pick out random things. While the girls went into one store, I split off to a gaming store. There was a certain gift I wanted to purchase for a certain someone.

Walking up and down the aisles, I was loosing hope. But then, in the back, I spotted it. A large plush mario. I squealed as I picked it up and cashed out.

I met up with the other two in the food court. We ordered some Chinese food and began eating.

"Whats in the bag?" Angel asked. "Oh that? Just a gift for someone." She cocked her brow at me then looked at Dakota. Dakota just shrugged. "Its either for Jinyoung or Jin."

"Speaking of love triangles, missy, a certain bunny friend of mine told me you were getting close to a certain boy in TXT named Choi Soobin." Angel choked on her sesame chicken as Dakotas face turned bright red. "We talk thats all" she grumbled. Angel began pounding her chest. "Excuse me but when did this happen?"

"Like a month ago" Dakota responded.  "Guess whose gonna be talking to bunny boy when she gets home" Angel said. I cracked up laughing. I did think to give jungkook a heads up, but then realized having him surprised is better.

"Well since we are on the topic of relationships, what about you asshole?" Angel asked me. I shrugged. "Nothings going on with anyone. I feel like at this point I'm just going to be a hermit living in a hut in the woods with tons of cats." "Hey maybe Bambam will join you! He loves cats!" Dakota said laughing.

When we finished shopping, we went to a local cafe for dessert. Spotting a heavenly looking chocolate cake slice, I decided to bring that one home to Jungkook. I myself bought a pumpkin spiced iced latte and a chocolate dessert bar.

"Think Joonie will like this place?" Angel asked. I burst out laughing. "Joonie?! Y'all got pet names now?!" She flipped me off. "For sure. Its calming and peaceful" Dakota said.

Sure, this cafe is nice, but its not like my cafe. The one I go to everynight after work. My thoughts got lost to Jinyoung for unknown reasons. That is until a hand waved in front of my face. I blinked my eyes to see Dakota and Angel looking at me. "What?" "What goes on in that cranium of yours?" Angel asked. I laughed. "You don't wanna know."